Profile for sarah > Reviews

Meridian Multi Pedal Power Supply
Meridian Multi Pedal Power Supply
Offered by supermusic57

1.0 out of 5 stars A False Economy., 6 Jan. 2015
Awful, do not purchase.I bought one of these which lasted a little over 12 months. I bought a second putting the first breakage down to bad luck. It wasn't. The second one lasted a little over 3 months before breaking on a gig. I've just invested in a much more sturdy but expensive unit which will hopefully last a lot longer. Purchasing this is a false economy: it's flimsy and noisy.

The Vigil
The Vigil

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant modern fusion., 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Vigil (Audio CD)
I think this is one of the best fusion records of recent years, the writing and playing are top notch and (as a guitarist myself) Charles Altura's is the icing on the cake. I don't agree with the comments regarding the vocal track, I think it's a great contrast to the other instrumental pieces. The only track slightly at odds with the running order is the live one (imo), but it's still good to listen to and the playing is stunning. This hasn't left my CD player since I bought it, highly recommended.