Profile for Anna > Reviews

Nicola Bayley's Book Of Nursery Rhymes
Nicola Bayley's Book Of Nursery Rhymes
by Nicola Bayley
Price: 6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Some classic nursery rhymes and beautiful illustrations., 11 Aug 2014
Just what I wanted! I had this book for my daughter and wanted the same one for my first grandchild. Some classic nursery rhymes and beautiful illustrations.

Large Mercedes Benz flag (black bgrd) 1500mm x 900mm (of ob)
Large Mercedes Benz flag (black bgrd) 1500mm x 900mm (of ob)
Offered by MUSIC2000UK
Price: 12.90

1.0 out of 5 stars I still took it to Silverstone but I was disappointed in the product, 11 Aug 2014
Overpriced for what it was. I still took it to Silverstone but I was disappointed in the product.

Quiksilver Kids Little Rookie Moldan Baby Suit Snowsuit - White, 9 Months
Quiksilver Kids Little Rookie Moldan Baby Suit Snowsuit - White, 9 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks superb, 8 Jun 2014
Very pleased with the suit! Baby not born yet, but will be cosy on its first visit to the Alps next winter.

Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2
Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars a stunner from Stephen king!, 10 Jan 2014
I loved it!! Couldn't put it down. I'm a fan of the film the Shining and have watched it several times but I'd never read the book. I decided to do so before reading the sequel and I would recommend doing this, the book is different to the film and gives much more insight into the characters. I think you will appreciate Doctor Sleep more for having read the shinning immediately before. I won't spoil Doctor sleep for anyone wishing to read it but, I urge you to do so, you won't be disappointed.

Le Petit Nicolas
Le Petit Nicolas
by Goscinny
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A super find, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Le Petit Nicolas (Paperback)
This is great helping me learn to read French, and the stories are very funny. They are also available translated to English if anyone is interested in buying them for a child. Junior age I'd say, perhaps a bit younger if the stories are being read to the child.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed the book., 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Finnished it very quickly on holiday. Loved the twists and the way things were revealed. i was Slightly disappointed with the abrupt ending, but I guess it had to finish somewhere. Perhaps my sense of justice and FairPlay wanted to see Amy punished for what she did. Id thoroughly recommend this book to anyone wanting an unusual, well written and gripping book.

SuperEgo
SuperEgo
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Right up my street, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
Being an avid F1 fan this was right up my street, and Julia's inside information( being married to an F1 driver) made it realistic. A great fix for between races!

Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)
Cruel Justice (Justice series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 28 Sep 2013
Great little book for the beach. I'd forgotten it was on my kindle and started it when I finnished another book. It's a page turner and the characters believable. I thought maybe a couple of expressions used were a little twee in the circumstances, but that's a small criticism, I'll be downloading the second book.

Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Wine Purple (will only fit Kindle)
Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Wine Purple (will only fit Kindle)

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 30 Oct 2012
I had to buy it to fit my new kindle because my old keyboard one broke and my new one is smaller and doesn't fit the case. I read all the reviews first so was dubious but needed my kindle to have a cover. I've only just received it and can see what precious reviewers mean. It doesn't feel as nice as my previous soft leather one and hasn't got a closing method. The light is a great idea, though I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That's just what I needed, hope it robust! I wouldn't mind these little details I've mentioned but for the very expensive price of this item. There is no way it's worth 50! That's nearly as much as a new kindle!

metal wall art oak tree
metal wall art oak tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: metal wall art oak tree
I already have one of these myself and have been delighted with it. It has received much admiration. I purchased this one as a wedding gift. Very pleased indeed.