Profile for Helliecopter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vitabiotics Pregnacare His and Her Conception Tablet, 60 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare His and Her Conception Tablet, 60 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Still trying, 25 Feb. 2016
DH and I have been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years and have been taking these for 3 months. We did both notice some side effects in the first couple of weeks mainly headaches but these have passed. I have found my hair, skin and nails are all healthier when taking these and my periods which are very irregular have been more frequent (not regular but closer together). We still haven't had our BFP but are still trying and taking these. The extra vitamins can't hurt!

Cluedo Board Game
Cluedo Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great update to the original, 22 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
A great update to the version I loved as a kid. I love the new cards that allow you to move extra spaces or have another go if you didn't roll high enough to get into a room.

Harry Potter Colouring Book
Harry Potter Colouring Book
by Warner Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted from Harry Potter and a colouring book, 22 Feb. 2016
This book is great. The pictures are a great mix of intricate illustrations straight from the films or complete imagination as well as some great graphic illustrations which are bolder and a little less challenging to colour e.g the quiddich World Cup poster. The pages are thick enough to take felt tip pens as well as pencils but will leak through if you go over the same spot multiple times. I was thrilled to get this from Amazon at half the price it was available in a high street store.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD]
Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natalie Cassidy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good at Charlie Brooks Before and After workout., 19 Jan. 2016
This is a perfectly good workout DVD and I am seeing results but I still prefer Charlie Brooks: Before and After Workout [DVD] [2005]. I find Natalie a little annoying and both she and her trainer (who is excellent) keep adjusting their skimpy outfits throughout and Natalie pouts and panders to the camera a little bit. It is amazing what she achieved doing this workout but I use this for Dee Thresher, the trainer, who is motivational, explains everything really clearly and maintains a positive demeanour throughout.

Tinkerbell Green Fairy Adult Fancy Dress Outfit UK 10-14
Tinkerbell Green Fairy Adult Fancy Dress Outfit UK 10-14

Small fitting.

Yamaha NPV80 Digital Portable Piano
Yamaha NPV80 Digital Portable Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Yamaha product., 18 Jan. 2016
I play this every week and it's a joy to play. The keys aren't weighted which was a little disappointing but that's my fault for not reading the spec properly or asking a question. I rarely use the arpeggio function or the built in songs but the range of voices is great. Quality Yamaha product which is what I would expect.

Colloquial Albanian  The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
Colloquial Albanian The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
by Linda MŽniku

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
Didn't help me but might help others

Oxford Albanian-English Dictionary
Oxford Albanian-English Dictionary
by Leonard Newmark

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
Buy one in Albania instead. It's cheaper!

Vintage Style Designer Inspired Red Flower Roses Iphone case for iPhone5
Vintage Style Designer Inspired Red Flower Roses Iphone case for iPhone5

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap replica for Cath Kidston., 18 Jan. 2016
Not too bad but nowhere near the quality of the real thing. Nice design.

GEM Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR, XP60, XP200
GEM Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR, XP60, XP200
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
A little bulky but otherwise useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4