ARRAY(0xac2be4e0)

The Tracy Beaker Trilogy
by Jacqueline Wilson
Price: 4.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for children under 9, 29 Jan 2014
Bought this book for my 7 year old daughter. After 3 pages it was consigned back to the book shelf. Unsuitable for younger children unless you want a severe dose of attititude from them. Appalled. I'm not even sure I will let her read this when she is older.

Mr Popper's Penguins
Mr Popper's Penguins
by Richard Atwater

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mr Popper's Penguins (Paperback)
A totally charming book. It is a very different story to the film. My daughter ( aged 7) love this book.

Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 17.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 29 Jan 2014
A great book and very easy to use. I frequently dip into it for weekday meals. My most used cook book - no dust on this one.

Snuggle Pets Cuddleuppets (Brown Bear)
Snuggle Pets Cuddleuppets (Brown Bear)
Price: 19.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 29 Jan 2014
My children really loves these snuggle blankets. Very comforting when it is cold or they are feeling unwell. Lovely and soft and warm.

Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Xbox 360)
Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Xbox 360)
Offered by iAlpha Technologies
Price: 7.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 29 Jan 2014
My daugher (who is 7) really struggled with this game. It didn't seem to recognise her hand movements and was very repetitive. Consigned to the back of the cupboard - disappointed.

Everlast Children's Inflatable Punch Bag
Everlast Children's Inflatable Punch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small children, 29 Jan 2014
My two children love this. It is more suitable for children under 7 as it is quite small but my 9 year old happily uses it too. A great way to release aggression or tension or just to punch back and forth at a sibling!!

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My son got this for Christmas and loves it. Hours of building and befriending wolves. Also can be played on line with others. There is no limit to their imagination. MY son if 9 and daughter is 7 - they both enjoy this game.

Bodum Vacuum Travel Mug, Stainless Steel with White Lid and Band, Small, 0.35 l, 12 oz
Offered by Iwantabox Sales
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 Jan 2014
I love this type of travel mug as it is dishwasher friendly. it doesn't spill when accidentally tipped up either and keeps your drink warm for ages.

Toe by Toe: A Highly Structured Multi-sensory Reading Manual for Teachers and Parents
by Keda Cowling
Price: 23.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Jan 2014
Have been using this for my 7 year old daughter who has recently been diagnosed dyslexic. It is a great tool for covering the basic rules of reading and suitable for anyone who struggles in this area. By doing 5 minutes a night we are flying through this book and after 2 months, I can see a huge improvement in my daughters reading ability and confidence.

The Girls' Doodle Book (Buster Books)
The Girls' Doodle Book (Buster Books)
by Andrew Pinder
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, 29 Jan 2014
An ideal companion for travelling on holiday. My daughter loved doing this book and it really sparked her imagination. Very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4