Profile for J. Coe > Reviews

Content by J. Coe

J. Coe "Julie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® T320 Ultrathin (4mm) Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS (iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 2 / 3 / 4), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery / Aluminum Body
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light and easy to sync, 29 May 2014
Arrived within a couple of days. Very easy to connect. Was done in minutes. It is so light and works perfectly.

Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Offered by CameraKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hoya 72mm UV Filter (Accessory)
Arrived very quickly. Well packed. Exactly what I expected. Fitted to the camera straight away and now I can relax that my lens is protected. Good price too

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (2 x FRONT screen protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 3 July 2013
Although this is more expensive that other products claiming to do the same thing, I found this to be easier than most. The cheaper ones tend to have bubbles all over them but this is much easier and to be honest people have no idea I have a screen protector on my iPhone so thank you Mediadevil

Samsung LE32B450C4W LCD TV Genuine Remote Control
Samsung LE32B450C4W LCD TV Genuine Remote Control
Offered by spares4us

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 May 2013
Arrived within a couple of days. Literally put batteries in and it worked. Thank you very much for such prompt service and the item is exactly as advertised.

Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for my tz7, 27 May 2013
Received within 3 days from this seller. Only charged the camera up and taken a couple of photos. Big improvement from the tz7 is the zoom capabilities. I didn't see the point of paying a lot more for the touch screen and a couple of mega pixels. I have high hopes for this camera as my tz7 was taking fab photos until it was dropped while on hols. A bit bulkier and heavier than other compacts but far better lens and build.

Lens Hood + UV + CPL + FLD Filter for Nikon Panasonic Lumix D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 Or for Canon 70D 60D 700D 650D 1100D 1000D 600D 50D 550D (58mm)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 13 Mar 2013
Arrived in the post within a few days. Item is as described and great quality. The filters come in a little wallet to keep them safe, would recommend

Both Sides Now
Both Sides Now
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Both Sides Now (Audio CD)
I love Michael Ball but this album has a great compilation of both old and new, I like the il divo duet but prefer Michael singing it on his own,

Magic of the Movies
Magic of the Movies
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Magic of the Movies (Audio CD)
Loved this CD and per ordered it. Had no idea it came with a DVD so that was a lovely bonus

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought them, 16 Aug 2012
I bought the 3 books for my holidays in Sept and thought I would just start the first one so I knew what to look forward to. That was it.......I was addicted. I couldn't put it down. After a while I skipped through the repetitive stuff and just enjoyed the story.
I purchased it through my kindle and it downloaded in seconds.

Remote Switch Shutter Cable Control with Locking for Canon 60D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D,100D,1000D,1100D, Pentax DSLR Cameras as RS-60E3
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Aug 2012
Once you get used to the button, it works brilliantly. Got better photos because people didnt know when you were taking them. So so simple but effective.

Page: 1 | 2