Profile for Jonesp22 > Reviews

Content by Jonesp22

Jonesp22

Vitamix Aspire Black Food Mixer & Blender (Makes Soup in 5 Minutes & Ice Cream in 30 Seconds)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for a long time, 29 Oct 2013
As a health and fitness professional, healthy eating is a big part of my life. This has transformed the way I eat, from making, smoothies to soups to sauces. The great thing is now, I buy and put the ingredients in, so I know they are not processed, like most of the rubbish we buy in a jar. Whilst they are expensive, they are worth every penny.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 10:30 AM BST

Notes from a Friend
Notes from a Friend
by Anthony Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little read, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Notes from a Friend (Paperback)
I am a fan of books I can read in a few hours. This is a simple read with clear directions on goal setting and achieving what you want out of life. If you are at a cross roads then give this a go, you will not be disappointed.

Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (The Women's Fitness Series)
by Michael Matthews
Price: 6.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable information, 29 Oct 2013
I first purchased Bigger Leaner Stronger which is a great book for males but as I was going to follow the program with my wife, I also opted to buy Thinner Leaner Stronger. I was disappointed as basically both books are virtually identical and if I had known that I would of only bought one. That said, I am a personal trainer and I relate to everything Mike prescribes. I read so much information and I have decided to stop and just follow one program for myself and I have chose to follow Mike's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 7:05 PM GMT

Battery Charger DE-A38 / DE-A40 for Panasonic CGA-S008 / CGA-S008A / CGA-S008E / DMW-BCE10 / DMW-BCE10PP / VW-VBJ10 suits Lumix DMC-FS3, FS5, FS20, FX30, FX33, FX35, FX36, FX37, FX38, FX55, FX500, FX520 Digital Camera & HM-TA1, SDR-S7, SDR-S9, SDR-S10, SDR-S15, SDR-S25, SDR-S26, SDR-SW21, SDR-SW20, SDR-SW28 HD Camcorder
Offered by abcproducts
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 19 Feb 2013
I lost my charger so decided to purchase this one on the back of other reviews. I should of sent it back, but I have put up with it. The problem is the battery does not fit snugly in the cradle, which means it is not fully connected to the terminal. To remedy this I have to place a heavy object on it to make it charge.

Adonit "Jot Pro" Stylus Pen Silver
Adonit "Jot Pro" Stylus Pen Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like using a pen, 18 Feb 2012
I purchased this after watching the video on You Tube, whist I do think it's expensive, it has made a huge difference for my note taking apps on my IPad. It is so much better than the stubby type stylus and worth the investment if you will use it a lot.

Marware C.E.O. Hybrid for iPad 2
Marware C.E.O. Hybrid for iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Top case, well worth the money, 18 Feb 2012
I purchased this case on the back of other reviews and watching You Tube videos. It is fantastic and gives great protection to my beloved IPad. My only gripe iis it would be great to have a pen holder on the side as I also purchased an Adonit stylus