Profile for Ms. Sarah L. Morse > Reviews

Content by Ms. Sarah L. Morse

Ms. Sarah L. Morse (Perth, Australia)

Page: 1 | 2
More Mile Sports Handheld Running Water Drinks Bottle 300ml & 500ml
More Mile Sports Handheld Running Water Drinks Bottle 300ml & 500ml
Offered by Active Human Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value though, 21 July 2014
Little difficult to drink from when running, the lid sometimes closes while you're drinking. Great value though.

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Pink/White, Small
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Pink/White, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, fits well, 21 July 2014
Great value, fits well, does exactly what it says, may take up to 5 mins to find location but just switch it on while getting ready, very easy to use, love it!

JVC HA-EB75 In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a perfect fit (occasionally slips off the ear but once readjusted ..., 21 July 2014
Not a perfect fit (occasionally slips off the ear but once readjusted seems ok, maybe that I'm not used to wearing them yet) and the sound is perhaps a little tinny, but perfectly adequate for running and I never have it super loud anyway while running so I can hear traffic etc, so it's fine for me. Amazing value for money.

Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept
Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept
by Jayneen Sanders

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my four year old. It ..., 21 July 2014
I bought this for my four year old. It is very direct and I think the concepts are too complicated for him yet. It is well written but I'm not sure I'd use it until he is older and then maybe only if i was worried, I am not sure, but certainly not yet.

Not Everyone is Nice: Helping Children Learn Caution with Strangers (Let's Talk)
by Frederick Alimonti

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, perhaps a little too wordy but certainly ..., 21 July 2014
Well written, perhaps a little too wordy but certainly gets all the concepts across. I bought for my four year old, at the moment he is more interested in Cathy's brother and school, and the fish in the story than the actual incident with the stranger, but it will keep reading it to him and hopefully the concepts will sink in!

Your Body Belongs to You
Your Body Belongs to You
by Cornelia Spelman
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my four year old and it is perfect for his age, 21 July 2014
Well written, simple. Bought for my four year old and it is perfect for his age. Would highly recommend it.

Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls
Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls
by Steve Biddulph

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I think every parent of a girl should read this.

Bad Science
Bad Science

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bad Science (Kindle Edition)
A refreshing read, very well written, easy reading. Full of common sense, bit of humour, doesn't dwell on lengthy explanations, perfect if you're looking for some straightforward reasoning as to why a lot of people really don't know what they're talking about.

Coastal New South Wales and the ACT Rough Guides Snapshot Australia (includes Canberra, the Snowy Mountains, Byron Bay, plus Lord Howe and the Norfolk Islands) (Rough Guide to...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual good standard, 20 Nov. 2012
Bought this for a trip to Canberra so this is the only section I used but very happy with it, had all main sights, compact information, places to eat etc.Ii have used many lonely planets and this was of the usual good standard.

Weaning
Weaning
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Weaning (Hardcover)
I wanted information on the whole process of weaning, as opposed to just recipes, which is what this book provides. Some of the info is also on her website but I find having the book much easier and quicker when I want to look up something quickly. Some bits are quite basic, such as what equipment you'll need! but I have found it very useful, especially the bits about different food groups. I would advise getting it a month or so before you plan on starting solids. Still early days for us so I haven't tried too many of the recipes yet but all the background information was exactly what I was looking for.

Page: 1 | 2