Profile for Florin > Reviews

Content by Florin

Florin

Page: 1 | 2
6m x 3m Polytunnel Greenhouse "Strongest In It's Class" a fully Galvanised Structure with more internal bracing than all other similar tunnels!
Offered by BGSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff. Very sturdy, 29 Jun. 2016
Excellent stuff. Very sturdy. Not too difficult to put it up. Two people are minimum for that (or two people and some props).
Very rapid delivery!
Note: Got a defective one (had a hole in the cover), but they changed the cover for me, no quibble! Excellent service.

JLL® Home Premium Exercise Bike JF150, 2016 new version Magnetic resistance exercise bike fitness Cardio workout with adjustable resistance, 5KG two ways fly wheel, console display with tablet holder, heart rate sensor, Adjustable Handle bars and 7-level seat height adjust, 12-month warranty (Red)
Offered by JLL Fitness Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 26 Mar. 2016
Excellent machine! Have been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. I use it two or three times a week.
Pro:
Easy assembly.
VERY quiet. I can exercise just fine while the whole family is watching TV!
Very nice two-way adjustment for the saddle.
Sturdy (I'm 17 stone / 105 Kg and copes fine).
Resistance adjustment is just right (but seems to vary from one machine to another. Got my first bike replaced, and the second one seems to have better resistance for the same level of adjustment).
Tablet holder.
Cons:
None so far.

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS Mini 300 Mbps WiFi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2015
Does the job. No problems setting up or using it.

FeelGoodUK Chicken Coop, 151 x 70 x 93 cm
FeelGoodUK Chicken Coop, 151 x 70 x 93 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, 6 Nov. 2015
Easy to assemble, good quality wood, lightweight.
Using it for two rabbits. Moving it daily on the back lawn: it works as a lawn mower and fertiliser :-)

Salus RT500RF Programmable Radio Frequency Room Thermostat
Salus RT500RF Programmable Radio Frequency Room Thermostat

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite work off the box, 7 Feb. 2015
Didn't quite work off the box. Communication between thermostat device and receiver caused problems. Called the guys, told me which jumpers to remove, and it worked perfectly. Oh, and I didn't have to wait for hours on the phone!
I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could.

CORNILLEAU Tacteo Composite Duo Table Tennis Set
CORNILLEAU Tacteo Composite Duo Table Tennis Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to play with, 19 Dec. 2014
.Very nice to play with. Unfortunately there's already a dent on the edge of one of them.

John Stott Bible Studies - Romans: Encountering the Gospel's Power
John Stott Bible Studies - Romans: Encountering the Gospel's Power
by John Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars The best out there on Romans, 10 Dec. 2013
I have compared quite a few Bible studies on Romans (I won't give names). This one is the best as it offers the best balance between the study of the text and practical application (prayer, real-life situations, relationships etc)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does this eventually wear out?, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought this both for my wife's phone and my phone. I've used it for almost a year (bought on 27th Jan 2013) and still looks like new. My wife's shows just a little bit of wear (might be due to women using more words, hence using the phone for longer, as the bill shows?).
I never expected it to last so long and remain in such pristine condition!! Very impressed! I'd definitely buy it again, but I don't need to - the first one is still intact :o)

JavaScript & jQuery: The Missing Manual
JavaScript & jQuery: The Missing Manual
by David Sawyer McFarland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for learning jQuery, not for JavaScript, 7 Oct. 2012
I have mixed feelings towards this book. I guess your expectations will shape your experience with this book. If your aim is to learn quickly how to add nice stuff to your web pages, then this is a great book. It's very clear and you are nowhere stuck. Each example is properly explained step by step.
If on the other hand you want to learn JavaScript - the language - to develop in JavaScript, I don't think this is the proper book.

Carl Czerny  Practical Method For Beginners On The Pianoforte Op.599 P
Carl Czerny Practical Method For Beginners On The Pianoforte Op.599 P
by Various

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for absolute beginners, 1 May 2012
My background: I know nothing about music (which makes me an absolute beginner). I bought this book to help me learn how to play piano.
Beware though! This book is not for absolute beginners but for beginners on PIANOFORTE. It supposes that you already know the music notation. If you don't, then this book is not for you. After you've learned that, then come to this book as it might be helpful exercise (and it's plenty of exercise in it).
If you are completely new to music, go for `It's never too late to play piano' by Pam Wedgwood. It's a brilliant method. That being said, you'll still have to work hard.
I've given it just one star NOT because it's not a good work, but because it's not for ABSOLUTE beginners.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2