Profile for Mreagleeyes > Reviews

Content by Mreagleeyes

Mreagleeyes

Page: 1 | 2
Steel fire bowl ( Brazier - fire pit)
Steel fire bowl ( Brazier - fire pit)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Jun 2014
Does exactly as it should. I had bought this as I had 13 fence panels to get rid of and the local skip boys wanted £200, so a few hours of sawing and I had a huge amount of wood. Perfect for a summers evening when you need a little heat source for people to stand around. Perfect for marshmellows as well.
There is a 10mm hole in the bottom for draining the rain. You can't go wrong for a fire pit.

Adventure Time Party Cartoon Network A1 A2 A3 Poster Wall Art
Adventure Time Party Cartoon Network A1 A2 A3 Poster Wall Art

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves it, the kid that is., 26 May 2014
Seven year old boy went bat s*** crazy when he saw this. I love adventure time as much as he does, though I see it from a different view point. Got to love Acid, as I'm sure the script writers are on when they write this crazy [...].

Eddingtons EasiTwist Jar & Bottle Opener
Eddingtons EasiTwist Jar & Bottle Opener

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for old parents., 26 May 2014
Sick of the usual glass jars of pickle and gherkins when you visit your folks then you need this thing in your life. Took then 10 minutes to work out how it worked but ultimately does what it say's on the tin, jar. No more glass jars lined up on my arrival. Just get it and make there lives easier, or struggle like you have a hernia like I always did.
4 Stars because nothing is perfect. 5 stars would require a robot to cook my dinners.

French Bulldog Canvas Art Print, 22x34 inch (A1) - 417
French Bulldog Canvas Art Print, 22x34 inch (A1) - 417

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for the girlfriend who owns one of these ugly little dogs, joke he's gorgeous, little Louis has broken my heart.
The colours are vibrant and brighten up the room. Not sure what else to write, it's a picture of a French Prostitutes dog, look it up.
It's great and arrived packed well and is a talking point, guessing if your looking at this picture then you either own one or love the breed. Large vibrant and colorful, what more do you need?.

LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate
Offered by Toybroker-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy as my cock after a night with a hooker, 26 May 2014
Seriously like all have said, it's got no support!!!. I read the reviews and thought that because I was going to mount it in a picture frame and attach the boys mini figure to it and make some wall art it wouldn't matter.
I'm sorry, again like everyone has said, it's almost like it's cling film thin. Hold one of the 90 degree corners and it folds over at least 40 degrees. I'm sure when I was a kid I could build my new tower block and could take it with me around the house, now it would fall like a couple of buildings I and all of us knew.
Lego has failed in the ever increasing market of cost cutting, shame as I always had them down as a proper toy company. I'll still buy there s*** but somehow I hope the suits sitting in the board room will read this and realize they can't keep cutting costs.
So to get the picture frame ready I had to purchase a backing board, call it a tenner with fuel, then some double sided tape and the grand cost comes to £7.99 + £10.00 + £3.00. = £20.99.
LEGO should be very cautious of a poor product quality. Will buy with caution from now on.

Staedtler Mars Plastic 52650BK2DA Eraser (Pack of 2)
Staedtler Mars Plastic 52650BK2DA Eraser (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 20 Mar 2014
So there I was busy with a drawing and all of a sudden I realised that I had put a line in the wrong place. Out came the trusted Staedtler Mars Eraser and would you believe it the line had gone with only a few gentle strokes.

It's a Staedtler, it's German, it has one purpose and it does it better than any other product on the market. Just buy it if you need to erase that 'Line'.

Wood Architecture Now!: v. 2 (Wood Architecture Now 2)
Wood Architecture Now!: v. 2 (Wood Architecture Now 2)
by Philip Jodidio

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the first one so had to., 20 Mar 2014
As a carpenter and lover of all things Wood I had to but this second edition. Just for your info, the first edition is going for something like £100.
The ideas inside this book are fantastic, if only timber prices where cheaper in the UK or clients had some balls to trust designers and go with proper hard wood timber. It's the most versatile product on the planet and it's a shame that the UK is so far behind in what we use Wood for.

WA2256 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Grip 3mm
WA2256 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Grip 3mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Mar 2014
Dimensions. W=20mm H=20mm D=8mm. And these measurements are going from memory so don't quote me.

I was looking for a grip to secure a loop knot on some 2mm wire and these are perfect. I would say that they would easily take a couple of 4mm wire strands. The bolts are no more that 2.5mm and being so you cant over tighten them but they are currently doing the job of holding back a tree in the garden. Admittedly a small tree.
If you are concerned about them slipping then just put a knot in the wire and double them up.

Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Offered by OnlineshopbaseLtd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure!!!, 20 Mar 2014
Owned for a few months now and would have been a great review as far as setting up and doing what a printer should do, ie Print.

So today was asked by the misses to scan a document, so in it went and the first copy was good but then on the second she remarked that there where lines running through the page, completely blank lines around 2mm wide running left to right on the page.

I have worked out that the printer is feeding the paper on a roller and with every turn/click of the feed wheel it misses or over shoots the print. So basically it's not doing it's job. Will try a different paper type and check what it's like straight from the 'Print' on my computer but at the moment it's s***.

Rotring Rapid PRO Chrome 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil
Rotring Rapid PRO Chrome 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil
Offered by Internet-Ink & Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 20 Mar 2014
Nothing better than a sexy pencil to do my sketches and quick drawings on site. The clients always look impressed and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It draws lines perfectly, however after 6 pints of London's finest ale I discovered that the lines became slightly wavy.

Page: 1 | 2