Profile for CMB > Reviews

The Kashmir Shawl
by Rosie Thomas
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Kashmir Shawl (Paperback)
I have a really terrible memory and often find that after reading a book I've forgotten what it was all about within 10 minutes, but having read this book a few months ago I can still remember the plot, so that means it must be good!! I felt a real connection to the characters and the descriptions of the surroundings were wonderful. I was so enthralled with the plot that I was a bit distraught when the book came to an end!

Is Your Love Big Enough?
Is Your Love Big Enough?
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing..., 20 Dec 2012
I bought this album after hearing 'Forget', which is an outstanding track. The rest of the album I felt didn't live up to this. She undoubtedly has a beautiful voice, but I found I didn't particularly connect with the lyrics of many of the other songs and the album just felt a little bit like it had been rushed to get it on the market. I will definitely listen to what she has to offer in the future, as I feel like her sound is a work in progress.

Home Again
Home Again
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My album of 2012, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Home Again (MP3 Download)
I can't rate this album highly enough. It is definitely my record of 2012. Beautiful melodies and impeccable vocals. Makes me feel happy whenever I listen to it.

Django Django
Django Django
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great record, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Django Django (MP3 Download)
Bought this album a few days ago and have had it on repeat ever since. Hail Bop is a stand out track for me - sort of an electronic Beach Boys feel...

Black 40x40cm (16x16 Inch) Print Frame
Black 40x40cm (16x16 Inch) Print Frame
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 12.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value item, 26 Feb 2011
An excellent frame for the price. Couldn't find this size anywhere so very glad I came across this seller. Frame looks great on the wall and you can't tell that it's plastic glass.