Profile for T. Marshall > Reviews

T. Marshall (Guernsey)

GoPro HERO4 BLACK
GoPro HERO4 BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 26 Dec. 2015
This review is from: GoPro HERO4 BLACK (Camera)
Great bit of kit, really happy with mine. I usually do videos on 1080 and the quality is superb. I now have a few extras like a go pro 3 way, floating handle and 3 spare batteries. Just need to buy a case for it all now. Get one you won't be disappointed

Hooked on Bass
Hooked on Bass
by Alan Vaughan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bass Fisherman's bible, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Hooked on Bass (Hardcover)
If you fish for bass, or are thinking of taking up the sport you really should buy this book. IT is full of information plus some great tales of fish caught. An excellent read, buy it................

BT 150 Digital Baby Monitor
BT 150 Digital Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent monitor, 26 Oct. 2011
WE bought this monitor a few months ago as the one we had previously, (A Tomy one i think) was rubbish. The battery would run out after 2 hours, even after an 18 hour charge.

This BT one though is excellent. No crackling or interference and clear good quality sound, plus excellent battery life. Given that the batteries are rechargable AAA's if there are any problems they can just be replaced.

This in my opinion is an excellent product.

Prestige Progrip 2 Traditional Peeler
Prestige Progrip 2 Traditional Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Oct. 2011
This is the best peeler there is, for me anyway. Comfortable to use, nice and sharp too and nothing to go wrong with it. Excellent

Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse
Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct. 2011
This really is a beautiful dolls house. My wife and i bought it for our 4 year old daughters birthday. It was fairly enjoyable to build and is well made. She loves it too. It is worth the money, and now that daughter number 2 has just arrived i am sure that we will get our moneys worth!!!!!!!!!!

Philips Spoton Ultra 69141/31/ph Led Light, White, One-pack
Philips Spoton Ultra 69141/31/ph Led Light, White, One-pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lighting up stairs, 26 Oct. 2011
I work shifts, and when i get home at 3am i don't really want to turn on the lights and wake everyone up. This light is the perfect solution. Not much more to say!!!! Worth the money in my opinion

Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax
Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wax there is.., 26 Oct. 2011
I've tried quite a few different car waxes and polishes over the years, and on the whole have always been a bit disappointed with how long the finish lasts.

I have a number of other Autogylym products, and liked the idea of a proper wax from them. I've used the Super Resin Polish before, which is OK, but i do find that it produces a lot of 'dust' during the buffing up process which can marr the end finish. I also found that after a couple of washes it began to lose it's water repelling properties.

Now to the new High Def Wax. Basically it is brilliant. Easy to put on, easy to buff off, (took about 1 + 3/4 hours to do my 2011 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate from start to finish. It also produces very little 'dust'. My car looked Amazing when done, in fact i would say better than when i took delivery of the car from the dealer!!!!

That was 2 1/2 months ago now, and the benefits of using the product are still plain to see. Even now dust doesn't stick to the car too much, and it is so much easier to clean. Water is still beading off, and the car still looks great. I will re apply every 3 months as recommended.

Best part is i've only made a tiny dent in the pot, i guestimate that a pot will last around 18 months at least.

This stuff is awesome, i cannot recommend it highly enough

Sony KDL24EX320BU 24-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Edge LED Internet TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 28 Aug. 2011
We'd put off buying a tv for our bedroom for a long time, but eventually decided to go for this model. In summary it was easy to set up, with excellent picture quality, great sound and I love the Internet tv feature. I would look for this in a main tv for the lounge in the future. Would definitely recommend this product to others

LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a surefire!, 16 Oct. 2010
I have just sold my Surefire 9p Torch, which had cost me about £60.00 to buy this torch. I've actually bought two, one for my mum for dog walking and another one for me for work (Police). This torch is incredibly bright, and with the focus adjustable by just pushing the head forward or back it makes it far more adaptable than a twist type head. The surefire torches used to be the brand against which all others were judged, but due to the fact that they run on expensive lithium batteries they were always an expensive alternative, and actually reading the spec not that bright compared with LED Lenser torches.

WELL worth the money, highly recommended.

Dyson DC32 Animal Full-size Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Engineered for Removing Pet Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for my well used DC 08 Animal, 29 Mar. 2010
My new Dyson DC 32 Animal arrived today from Amazon. I bought this hoover as a direct replacement for my 6 year old Dyson DC 08 Animal. Although still working ok i did want a more up to date version. I was impressed with the new model, and it seems as though Dyson have resolved many of the small niggly issues that existed with older models. As an example with the new one you can now remove the wand handle and attach the smaller attachments direct to the end of the hose which is much easier. I was also impressed with the fact that you can easily take apart both the mini turbo and turbo brush heads in order to remove clogging hair. This was always a pain in the backside with the older model requiring a sharp pair of scissors and a set of tweezers. Not so with the new model, the rotating brush can be easily taken out and stripped of hair before re insertion. One word of warning though, Dyson have now fitted the exhaust to the side of the hoover, which did result in a bit of an ash shower as i pulled the vaccum past last nights coal fire ( which was still full of ash! A mistake i won't make again!! On board storage for all smaller attachments is also excellent, and the hose does wrap around well. All in all a bargain, and far cheaper off Amazon than anywhere else (as usual).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2011 2:48 PM GMT