Profile for bobbie > Reviews

Behringer HA400 Microamp 4 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Behringer HA400 Microamp 4 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Price: 14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 25 Feb 2014
I already had two for the earphone monitors at our church for the band. Expansion of the band meant we needed more headsets so this was the natural choice. It works really well.

Yale Locks HSA6010 Alarm Accessory - Door and Window Contact
Yale Locks HSA6010 Alarm Accessory - Door and Window Contact
Offered by MAP Security
Price: 14.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the system I have, 4 Aug 2013
It is not easy to find the spares for our alarm so I was pleased to see this in Amazon. It arrived in a coulpe of days and installed in a couple of minutes. Well done to all.

London's Port and River Heritage - City of Ships [DVD]
London's Port and River Heritage - City of Ships [DVD]
Dvd ~ London's Port and River Heritage
Price: 12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories, 3 Feb 2013
I was born in the Docklands and found this set of films really nostalgic. There is one criticism - 2 of the films do not have any sound at all. Whilst they were filmed that way dubbing a musical backing would not be distracting and I would not think that my DVD player was malfunctioning.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter gift to a friend., 8 Dec 2012
My daughter is a great fan of Hunger Games as are her pals so she had to have a pin as a present for one of them. Very pleased with it.

SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB
SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart little chip, 8 Dec 2012
I use it to move data across several computers with no problem at all. I carry it on my keyring all the time.

SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by LXA Flash
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little chip for the price, 8 Dec 2012
My son's tablet needed more memory and this went in in a second and works very well. He is delighted.

Battery for Mitac Mio Moov 400 405 338937010172 T300-3 3.7V 750mAh
Battery for Mitac Mio Moov 400 405 338937010172 T300-3 3.7V 750mAh

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me ditching my Sat-Nav, 8 Dec 2012
my sat-nav was not holding it's charge and I was going to ditch it but then found this great battery - save me quite a bit of cash and works well.

Sony SVRHDT1000B.CEK 1TB Freeview and HD Digital TV Recorder (1TB HDD, HDMI, BRAVIA Sync, Series Link, EPG, 2xUSB)

5.0 out of 5 stars HD Freeview recorder, 12 Aug 2012
This was delivered within the timescale given. I plugged it up (all cables, batteries, etc. were supplied) and away it went working with no trouble. For someone not in the know about modern electronic devices and the terminology it might be a bit tricky but luckily I knew what I was doing.

Nokia 760mah Replacement Li-ion Battery
Nokia 760mah Replacement Li-ion Battery
Offered by BEST SOLUTION
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Old mobile - new batteries, 14 May 2012
The dealer sent these (I bought 2) more or less the day I placed the order. When they arrived they were well packed and were obviously new. Inserted into the phone they worked first time but a good charge is recommended before using the phone in anger.

StarTech 2 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz
StarTech 2 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz
Price: 20.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Splitter satisfaction, 17 April 2012
Installed and working with no problems, however a colleague has reported feeling an electric shock when plugging in the video cable. For a 9v device I cannot see why but he says that there is a shock. Beware.

Page: 1 | 2