Profile for Welsh Girl > Reviews

Nativity! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Christmas Films, 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: Nativity! [DVD] (DVD)
We managed to catch this film last year so were thrilled to see that it was released on dvd. We have watched it already to put us in the festive spirit. I think it's one of the best British children's Christmas films that is out there. Lots of good acting,funny script, catchy songs, lovable characters and a different twist on the traditional Nativity but still manages to bring the real Christian message of Christmas across which so many films miss these days.

The Littlest Light On The Christmas Tree [DVD]
The Littlest Light On The Christmas Tree [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jane Seymour
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, better films out there, 30 Dec 2009
Oh dear, where to start...? This film whilst the story was quite nice the animation is as bad as it gets. My daughter and I just couldn't stop laughing (and it wasn't a funny film) which took away from the message - Please don't bother, there are better movies out there!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2010 11:19 AM BST

It's The Little Things
It's The Little Things
by Erica James
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, 10 Nov 2009
This review is from: It's The Little Things (Paperback)
This book is enjoyable but hardly a griping read. I haven't read any other of this author's books and based on this one doesn't make me want to rush out and buy more. A so so read

Stop the Traffik: People shouldn't be bought and sold: The Crime That Shames Us All
by Steve Chalke

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody should read this book, 10 Nov 2009
Not a pleasant read but a necessary one. I bought this book as I'm involved in raising awareness on this topic, this subject never ceases to amaze and sadden me and just when I thought I knew enough, I read this book and I was blown away all over again. Please buy it and also buy it for others as I did.

Huckleberry Finn and His Friends [DVD]
Huckleberry Finn and His Friends [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sammy Snyders
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Huckleberry Finn and His Friends, 18 Nov 2008
A beautiful classic that I remember watching when I was young. My 7 year old was gripped from start to finish and wanted to know if there was a follow up.
The reason I haven't awarded 5* is that the DVD hasn't been re-mastered so is a little grainy. However this didn't impact the delight in watching.