Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pinky > Reviews

Content by Pinky

Pinky

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Instant Conditioner 250ml
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Instant Conditioner 250ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, 20 Jun. 2016
I like this conditioner,I have thick curly hair and it conditions my hair well.I did think it was a leave in conditioner though which it isn't but sometimes I have left it in without rinsing and it seems to be OK.

Nunubee Cotton Linen Home Decor Throw Sofa Car Cushion Cover Pillow Case Tree 3
Nunubee Cotton Linen Home Decor Throw Sofa Car Cushion Cover Pillow Case Tree 3
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful cushions, 20 Jun. 2016
I really love these cushions,they are really bright and cheerful and excellent value for money,in fact you can't help but wonder how they are able to make them so cheap.

Crazy, Stupid, Love [DVD] [2012]
Crazy, Stupid, Love [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by Bridge_Records

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
This film was pretty boring and overly sentimental.

Gravidus Mosaic Plant Stands†-†Set of 3†Metal Round Table†-†Side Table
Gravidus Mosaic Plant Stands†-†Set of 3†Metal Round Table†-†Side Table
Offered by Gravidus

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really good plant stands, 12 Jun. 2016
These are really good plant stands,they seem strong and look really good in my mum's garden.They are attractive and seem well made.
I would recommend them.

Weird Fish Serra 3/4 Length Cargo Pants Khaki Size 14
Weird Fish Serra 3/4 Length Cargo Pants Khaki Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with these as they are made of fairly robust ..., 12 Jun. 2016
I am happy with these as they are made of fairly robust material and will hopefully be useful for travelling and be fairly hard wearing.

Yazilind Tibeatn Silver Chain Irregular Shape Pure White Stone Chunky Bib Necklace
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2016
I do really like this necklace,it does look really quite striking and stylish I think.

The Best of Boney M
The Best of Boney M
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Rivers Of Babylon -and I was reminded how good they were, 9 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Best of Boney M (Audio CD)
I had not listened to Boney M since I was 10 years old and then I was somewhere they were playing -By the Rivers Of Babylon -and I was reminded how good they were,so I bought this album and I'm really glad I did.It is full of amazing drum sounds and rhythms and altogether great dance grooves and great song lyrics,I mean how many pop songs have been written about controversial historical figures like of Rasputin with lines like "ra ra Rasputin,Russia's greatest love machine,they put poison into his wine,ra ra Rasputin lover of the Russian Queen,he drunk it all and said "I feel fine"".Great talented band,I do wonder whatever happened to them.

Thomas Cook & Pour 28cm Non Stick Stir-fry Pan with Glass Lid
Thomas Cook & Pour 28cm Non Stick Stir-fry Pan with Glass Lid
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with this pan, 9 Jun. 2016
I'm really happy with this pan,I've used it a few times now and it is easy to clean and fits a lot for stir fries or risottos.

Arpan Wall Hanging Nylon 2 shelf Storage Basket Cabinet - Ideal For Home/Office/Bathroom
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with this product, 9 Jun. 2016
I'm really happy with this product,its exactly what I wanted for my small bathroom and will hold quite a lot of things and unlike many stainless steel holders,its does not have gaps that things can fall through.It is a really useful storage solution and seems strong enough.Still not yet hung it in my bathroom though,but I think will look good against white tiles.

Rising Tide
Rising Tide

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great album, up beat and lively and full of ..., 25 May 2016
This review is from: Rising Tide (Audio CD)
This is a great album,up beat and lively and full of different musical influences from various African rhythms and salsa.I would love to see this band live one day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20