Profile for Bracon > Reviews

Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by clubbrasil1
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Force 10 From Navarone DVD, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Force 10 From Navarone [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant. Had the film on video but video conked out some time ago. A film worth seeing time and time.

Cloth Dust Bag For Numatic Henry George Hetty Basil James Edward Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloth Dust Bag For Numatic Henry George Hetty Basil James Edward Vacuum, 27 May 2014
Brilliant. Bag fills to the brim without loss of suction, Empty the bag and start again, no more expense having to buy more bags for the vacuum cleaner.

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Power Fast Charger, 1 Feb 2014
Does the job as expected. However, for just a small plug, I thought it was quite an expensive item including the P&P

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars David Jason my life, 14 Jan 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It was as sad as it was funny. The places he spoke about reminded me of the places my father was brought up in

The Wolverine [DVD]
The Wolverine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wolvering DVD, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Wolverine [DVD] (DVD)
A little disappointed with the beginning. However, the film picked up to a brilliant climax for in the second half.

Qualtex Dust Bags for Henry & Hetty Numatic Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 10
Qualtex Dust Bags for Henry & Hetty Numatic Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 10
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 5.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Qualtex Dust Bags for Henry & Hetty Numatic Vacume Cleaners Pack Of 12, 14 Jan 2014
Although I ordered the correct bags for my Henry vacuum cleaner. I found them to be at least a third smaller than the bags I received when first I purchased my vacuum.

101 Dirty Jokes - sexual and adult's jokes
101 Dirty Jokes - sexual and adult's jokes
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars 101 Dirty jokes - sexual and adult jokes, 14 Jan 2014
Had I had known what I had ordered I most certainly would not have got the thing. I enjoy a good joke but not smutty filth
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 10:53 AM GMT

Love and a Promise
Love and a Promise
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love and a promise, 14 Jan 2014
Once I start a Lyn Andrews book, I cannot stop reading it. I feel as if I have been transported back in time

Far From Home
Far From Home
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Far from home, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Far From Home (Kindle Edition)
I just love Lyn Andrews stories of hardship for the people who live in Liverpool and their struggles in life.

Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 6 [DVD] [2004]
Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 6 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tom and Jerry
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 3.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom and Jerry Classic Collection, 15 Dec 2013
Good old cartoons collection that I remember enjoying in my younger years Much better than the rubbish they push out these days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6