Profile for Jadey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Red Garnet Size L
Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Red Garnet Size L

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my ring, 15 Nov 2014
Happy with my ring. I have bought many Shanya items and will be buying more. Great value for money and quality. Cannot complain about the garnet ring.

Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Rose Quartz Size - N
Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Rose Quartz Size - N

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 15 Nov 2014
This ring is gorgeous. I have no complaints with ring or supplier and well worth every penny. I have bought the matching earrings to this ring. Lovely set. Stands out from the crowd.

Shanya Sterling Silver Stud EarringsRose Quartx Oval Cabochon 7X9 mm
Shanya Sterling Silver Stud EarringsRose Quartx Oval Cabochon 7X9 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov 2014
Beautiful. I love it. Love Shanya jewelley. Never disappointed.

Citrine and Amethyst Gem Chip Tree
Citrine and Amethyst Gem Chip Tree

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but small, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: Citrine and Amethyst Gem Chip Tree
This is smaller than I expected. I also did not look at the description. I was expecting the one in the picture however it came with only half as many gemstones shown and with gold leaves on copper wiring. This is in the description so don't expect what is in the picture. I think for what I paid it is not worth what I got due to its size.

Cooksmart Double Oven Glove, Vintage Floral
Cooksmart Double Oven Glove, Vintage Floral

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar 2014
Lovely, bright, cheerful, has flowers on which I like. Does the job. What more could I ask for? :) :)

The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
by Colette Baron-Reid
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Oracle cards, 14 Mar 2014
Beautiful cards. Different to what I am use to and this worried me a lot. I didn't think I would be able to bond with them because I was already writing them off before I had given them a chance due to them not being what I am use to. Why did I buy them you ask? Well you know what tarot cards and oracle cards can be like. They seem to draw you to them almost like you are meant to be their new owner if you realize that or not. That was the case here. I brought them on a whim. Anyway once I got them and started to shuffle them with my doubts still high and mighty it was as if these cards wanted to prove to me that I made the right purchase and that they are worthy and had a say in the matter. I was shuffling away with my mind wondering on other things going on in my life when a card would pop out here and there and every card that popped out was answering what I was thinking about at that particular moment and were bang on. The first time I thought coincidence as you do but after a further few more times I couldn't help but get goosebumps and feel an unusual sense of surprise and wonder at these attentive little cards. I have owned tarot decks for over 16 years and they have not been so on que like these cards with answering my worries and concerns during the shuffle. Laying out spreads is just as useful with information. I use these cards for serious issues I have and serious guidance I need. Full of wisdom and they have fizzled away my initial doubts about them.

Pink Flower & Butterfly Silicone Case Gel Skin Phone Cover For Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 14 Mar 2014
Brought this for my samsung young. Not much to say as it is a phone case. Main thing is it fits perfectly and the picture looks great.

Melissa & Doug Stained Glass Colouring Pad Fairies
Melissa & Doug Stained Glass Colouring Pad Fairies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Mar 2014
Great quality coloring paper with a difference being a stained glass affect paper. I was impressed and it looked great after being colored on.

Girls Pink Hearts And Butterflies Ceiling Pendant Shade
Girls Pink Hearts And Butterflies Ceiling Pendant Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Light shade, 14 Mar 2014
Happy with my purchase. I ordered this for my daughter's bedroom and it looks lovely and makes a huge difference to the room. Very pretty and girly and easy to fix on. Thanks.

SASS & BELLE SET OF 3 GRADUATED STORAGE SUITCASE - ENGLISH GARDEN
SASS & BELLE SET OF 3 GRADUATED STORAGE SUITCASE - ENGLISH GARDEN
Offered by The Trimley Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 14 Mar 2014
I love these little floral suitcases. The are small but so pretty and very good quality. They are ideal for make up and jewelry and other little bits and bobs. Looks great on displays and gives a room a lovely little shabby chic look. I want to order some more but in a different style now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5