Profile for L. M. Hall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Life Less Broken
A Life Less Broken

5.0 out of 5 stars very heart felt read!, 8 Jun 2014
Wow I picked this book because I wanted something to see me though the rest of the weekend. I was bored and came across it. I'm glad I did. This book was amazing. I laughed smiled, cried and shouted at my kindle all night (my husband is sick to death of me haha) this book grips you from the first few pages and you can't put it down...so it's now 2am I sat and read all night as I couldn't go to bed until it was finished...it's fast paced and the twists and turned had me gasping and crying....it's a must read x

Knight (The Unfinished Hero Series Book 1)
Knight (The Unfinished Hero Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 10 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this book very much. I cannot recommend this book highly enough, the hot guys in this book are worth it!

Hot on Her Trail (Hell Yeah! Book 2)
Hot on Her Trail (Hell Yeah! Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Mar 2014

Reaper's Property (Reapers Motorcycle Club)
Reaper's Property (Reapers Motorcycle Club)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this booked., 10 Mar 2014

Axel (Corps Security Book 1)
Axel (Corps Security Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Mar 2014
I cannot recommend this book highly enough, the hot guys in this book are worth it! Enjoyed reading this book

Saving Grace (Safe Havens Book 1)
Saving Grace (Safe Havens Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Mar 2014
i got this book for free on my kindle and I Enjoyed this book it was a nice easy read. Would recommend.

Dark Layers (Volume 1)
Dark Layers (Volume 1)
by A. L. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG...i loved it!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dark Layers (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Aww god.. where do i start....i started off thinking hmmm maybe its going to be a bit like 50 shades of gray....BUT actually as you get to know a bit more about Mr Darks your like "nope i was wrong he's nothing like him" i do think there are similar bits but it doesn't bother me at all!

Some of my favorite bits so far I've highlighted are:

"i hope to god that bas**rd does not work there all the time, i doubt i would last a day!" - I love that she hates him!

"i constantly pace, back and forth but finally the lift pings open. I stand frozen as Mr Darks eyes burn into me" - OMG Moment!

"these are all qualities i like in my woman, not that i have had the pleasure of my desired woman, until you"

"I stopped dead, stupefied and realize there is a dress code. Every woman is in red and every man in black..... and i am bloody dressed in white" - OH MY GOD....i was pacing around my living room screaming "oh my god, no way, cant believe it" lol i could have died for Anile!

Well i'm finished!

Elijah annoyed me the first half of the book (sometimes hated how c**ky he seemed), but towards the end when Anile found out a bit more about him i thought just like Anile did 'this is why, he is, the way he is'

The ending - oh god - i loved it but i need to know more.... i was SHOCKED when he took her where he did!!! but then what he did at the very end i was sad all over again for Anile just when she finally stopped fighting him!

Volume 2 i cant wait!!! X x

Dark Layers (Volume 1): A L Gray
Dark Layers (Volume 1): A L Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!!, 10 Feb 2014
Well i'm finished!

Elijah annoyed me the first half of the book (sometimes hated how c**ky he seemed), but towards the end when Anile found out a bit more about him (his mam) i was sad tears in my eyes and all (i cant believe what he told her at the London eye...sad...sad...sad and i thought just like Anile did 'this is why, he is, the way he is'

when she is reading up on google about him i noticed his wife's name. Anile obviously doesn't click as its not mentioned in the book (maybe i'm jumping the gun and bit and i could have assumed wrong...i hope im not), but if i'm right its another OH MY GOD moment to come!

The ending - oh god - i loved it but i need to know more.... i was SHOCKED when he took her where he did, i don't understand!!! but then what he did at the very end i was sad all over again for Anile just when she finally stopped fighting him!

The end of the books showed volume 2 in April and i hope so i cant wait!!! X x

P.s (to the author A L Gray) You did great, love a read like this and i'll be sure to recommend it to others X x
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

Betrayed
Betrayed

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Betrayed (Kindle Edition)
Brook's story was hard to read..... the first part was heartbreaking, but the author did a great job at describing what she went through, i cried and screamed at this book i hated, just hated what happened to her and willed her to escape the hell she was in and pain and suffering to come to those men!

Lance, a man who has shunned society, lives like a recluse in a rustic cabin far removed from the modern world. He likes his solitary life. But his world is about to be turned upside down. I loved Lance he came across Brook when she escaped her hell and he was caring and helped her in many ways. this book is a must read. it will break your heart but it will also mend it! i don't want to spoil it but this book doesn't leave you on a cliffhanger. i was happy where it ended, but did want to know more by the end of the book!

Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles: Volume 1)
Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles: Volume 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not finish this book!, 28 Jan 2014
I started to read this book and i thought it was going to be good but the story just did not grip me.

Mia didn't want him, she just did what he asked because she was so scared of him and the stories she had heard of his kind....she just had no backbone at all and she did everything that Korum said was just so annoying! i give up reading this book as i just couldn't read anymore!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3