Profile for Bruno Esperanca > Reviews

Content by Bruno Esperanca

Bruno Esperanca "Bruno Esperança" (Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Includes Real Tone Cable (PC DVD)
Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Includes Real Tone Cable (PC DVD)
Offered by Same Day Ship Services

1.0 out of 5 stars Not gonna play the original, 4 Mar. 2014
Hey guys,

I saw all the "excellent" reviews about the Uplay and all that stuff... I guess a good option would be to go for a cracked version. A very sad reality but this is what vendors achieve by "over protecting" their software...

Cheers.

Johnny Bravo Season 2 (286 Minutes) 2 Disc Set
Johnny Bravo Season 2 (286 Minutes) 2 Disc Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Default language is Thai, don't know why, 6 Oct. 2013
Default language is Thai, don't know why, but you can choose english so no problem :) It's nice revisiting these cartoons!

Genuine Original LG Battery FL-53HN For Optimus 2X P990
Genuine Original LG Battery FL-53HN For Optimus 2X P990
Offered by Crazy Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to say, delivered correctly and in time, 6 Oct. 2013
Li-ion batteries have a 2 year life span more or less, so I ordered a replacement for it. Delivered in time and good conditions.

Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK: how to survive the economic collapse and be happy: 1
by Federico Pistono

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely good value, I like the factual aspect of it and the (more or less) unbiased analysis, 14 Mar. 2013
I blazed through this book in about a week, I think it's definitely worth your money and I really enjoyed the first two thirds of the book where it presents you with the situation we have at hand based on facts. So basically I would say the first two thirds are about explaining why robots will steal your job, and why it should be ok. The last third is dedicated on what you "should" do to survive the apocalypse... this is where I thought the book doesn't really bring added value. I think the only really good advice is to educate yourself, which is pretty obvious... un-qualified jobs will disappear so obviously you have to qualify yourself... other than that I didn't find the last part all that interesting. Still definitely worth a read though!

The Great Misdirect
The Great Misdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums ever, 30 May 2012
This review is from: The Great Misdirect (Audio CD)
Definitely one of the best metal albums ever. Although it's quite hard to put a label/genre on it, since it is one of the most exquisite musical master pieces ever done, imho.

Metalocalypse - Series 3 [DVD] [2008]
Metalocalypse - Series 3 [DVD] [2008]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 May 2012
If you're in a metal band you'll laugh yourself silly. Or any band for that matter, just watch it :)

Getting Started With Web Dynpro For ABAP
Getting Started With Web Dynpro For ABAP
by Dominik Ofenloch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction, 30 May 2012
If you're starting or are going to start working with web dynpro abap this book is a must have. The only reason I didn't rate it a five is because some pictures are misplaced so sometimes you miss some information. Also in some tricky parts (eg. file down/upload) it's somewhat funny that the authors say "this topic is rather complex" and then they provide NO practical examples...

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC DVD)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by Entertainment Hub Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding game, 21 Nov. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I can't think of anyway this game could be better... I can play online for hours on end, it's extremely addictive.

AKG K330 Headphones - Wasp
AKG K330 Headphones - Wasp
Offered by home AV direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 10 April 2010
After seeing someone in a review here saying they were uncomfortable I was pretty worried, as I had already ordered them. But I'm just trying them now, and I must admit, for someone with a narrow ear canal (girl, most likely), they probably are uncomfortable, but for someone like me who usually uses the mid size ear buds, it's pretty comfortable. Sound is great, they're good looking, I'm pretty happy with my choice. I was undecided between these and the senheiser, especially because I didn't see anywhere whether they came with different size ear buds or not, BUT THEY DO COME WITH EAR BUDS FOR ALL SIZES. I have just tried them so I don't know about their lifetime, but I'm too careful with my stuff, I'm sure they'll last forever (or I hope they do)

EDIT: They died pretty quickly (after roughly one year the jack plug started having bad contact), and I couldn't get them replaced, so now I pretty much steer away from AKG honestly.

Battlefield 2: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)
Battlefield 2: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, great value., 21 Mar. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For this price tag I don't think you'll find more value anywhere else.

The game is awesome, graphics are decent, multiplayer is excelent!

Page: 1 | 2