Profile for Bill > Reviews

Bill

Camera ZOOM FX
Camera ZOOM FX

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice App., 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Camera ZOOM FX (App)
Good app for free. Gives you a bit more control over the camera.
I like it.

Barr & Stroud Sierra 8x32 binoculars
Barr & Stroud Sierra 8x32 binoculars
Offered by Camera Centre UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Binoculars, 13 Jun 2014
Bought these after reading reviews. They exceed all expectations. Light, fogproof, sharp image, easy light focus. Nio faults at all. Supplied by Picsio, they arrived two days earlier than expected.
A first class product.

7dayshop Binocular Adapter (Mounts Binoculars to a Tripod or Monopod) - BRAND NEW METAL BODY VERSION!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple solution to an age old problem. [Or an old-age problem], 10 Oct 2013
Helps me hold a pair of 10x50 binos steady. I get a bit shaky at times but love to watch seabirds and ships.
Perfect.

Bushnell Powerview 7-15x25 Compact Zoom Binocular
Bushnell Powerview 7-15x25 Compact Zoom Binocular

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'one size fits all' binocular, 12 April 2012
A good product and worth every penny. I use for bird watching at 7-12x magnification and sometimes higher, specially over water. They fit in my pocket, the build quality is excellent, in fact so good I've since bought Bushnell 12x42 AW's which are awesome !! I take photographs and accidentally discovered Bushnells when I needed an aid for stalking birds. Bird watching is now my prime hobby instead of photography, thanks to Bushnell.
You lose a bit of light at 15x but that is to be expected but its compensated by the fact that they will focus down to around 2 meters.

Vodafone Battery HBU86 for Vodafone 810
Vodafone Battery HBU86 for Vodafone 810

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fix for a tired phone, 29 Feb 2012
Battery on my phone was tired, charging everyday. Dont want to buy a new phone, not bothered about phones much, camera more important. Phone is now good for another couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.....and saved money !!!!, 2 Jan 2012
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories Black

I had been looking in Jessops at a Lowepro pack at around £29 then Jessops suddenly increased their price up to nearly £50. That was it, i checked out Amazon and found this. I read the reviews and bought it. It arrived in 2 days and fits its purpose perfectly. To get a better bag you would have to spend A LOT more money. Now I look on Amazon FIRST, then the photographic shops.

Camlink CMP1 Walking Stick Monopod Camera Camcorder Sinbgle Leg Stand
Camlink CMP1 Walking Stick Monopod Camera Camcorder Sinbgle Leg Stand
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem for the money, 2 Jan 2012
Camlink CMP1 Walking Stick/Monopod

Good product for the money. A more expensive version, or a better made version is not available. I use a stick to walk, I am disabled. Carrying a backpack, tripod AND using my walking stick would be impossible. This gadget solves all problems and even leaves me with a free hand. Yes a more substantial version may be worth trying but the manufacturers dont look at photography from a disabled persons perspective. In the meantime, this product is MORE than adequate.