Profile for Melania > Reviews

Content by Melania

Melania

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
kwmobile® Elegant leather case for Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 in Black with convenient STAND FEATURE
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover it!, 16 Jan 2014
No tablet or touch screen device should be without a cover. I love protecting my tablets and phones!
Cover them!

niceEshop(TM) 8GB 3D Hello Kitty USB Flash Drive / Memory Stick -Pink
niceEshop(TM) 8GB 3D Hello Kitty USB Flash Drive / Memory Stick -Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty!, 16 Jan 2014
I love Kitty and I love this cute memory USB. Attached to my keyring it is always by my side!

Navitech Multi Stand Pale Blue Bycast Leather Case For The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2014
No tablet or touch screen device should be without one of these! It protects the screen on the go and the device.

Afro Metal Comb Pik Unitangle
Afro Metal Comb Pik Unitangle
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Afrolicious!, 16 Jan 2014
Great buy! This is an amazing tool to keep your Afro nicely puffed. No other comb can do what an afrocomb can!

Feishanglige Woman Evening Bag with Black Satin Skull Ring Knuckle Duster Four Rings Party Night Club Bag Clutch Bag F022200038
Offered by Keral Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Clutch that clutch!, 16 Jan 2014
I love this clutch bag! It is gorgeous, stylish and just the right size! You will never drop your bag again!

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist Secret Garden Collection 237ml
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist Secret Garden Collection 237ml
Offered by COSMETICS4UALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm!, 16 Jan 2014
Fruity and fresh! This is a lovely sensed mist, refreshing suttle and versatile is ideal to carry in your handbag!

Exspect Essentials Pack - Blue (Nintendo DS)
Exspect Essentials Pack - Blue (Nintendo DS)
Offered by The GameMonkey - All orders received by Friday 19th Dec delivered for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Jan 2014
I love this DS case, I actually use it to store and transport my portable TB hard drive and othe USB memory sticks.

The Christos: Teachings for the new age
The Christos: Teachings for the new age
by Vitvan

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best, 15 Aug 2013
If not his very best, hard to get hold of at times and most likely one of those you have to let sink in and read again!

Healing technic,: A treatise on new age therapeutics; teachings for the new age as given by Vitvan
by Ralph Moriarity DeBit
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious but invaluable, 15 Aug 2013
Another great addition to my library, fantastic book for those serious enought in the field. A stepping stone in life's knowledge

30k New Mens White Gold Timberland Lace Boots Size 10
30k New Mens White Gold Timberland Lace Boots Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like them!, 15 Aug 2013
Mine are more than three years old and I love them, when I first bought them I didn't want to wear them to much, I took them on an adventure holiday, all terrain and I simply cannot part from them, I have worked my walled robe around them for the las 18 months and I am looking for a replacement new pair!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3