Profile for lellyj > Reviews

lellyj

Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras
Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read, 30 July 2015
If you are looking for an easy read for your hols, then this is it. Worth a read and you shouldn't regret spending a quid to buy the book.

Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers
Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal to while away a few hours, 6 Dec. 2014
When you have a long haul flight in prospect you need an easy read to while away the hours. This was just the ticket!
ok so I guessed the outcome quite quickly but it was a good read none the less.

Wallaroo Women Hat Breton Hat - Ivory
Wallaroo Women Hat Breton Hat - Ivory
Offered by sun-togs & rain-togs

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the summer, 18 Jun. 2014
I was looking for a good sunhat as we are off to Oz this year. Not that the British sunshine compares, but the hat has done the job so far.

Great that it folds up so easily and that it can be adjusted to suit any head size

Get Your Kit Off
Get Your Kit Off

4.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday read, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Get Your Kit Off (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for a good book to download for my hols. One of the great things about holiday reading is that there are no interruptions!

Loved the characters, particularly the Italian footballer and the hero himself!

No Bra Required!
No Bra Required!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: No Bra Required! (Kindle Edition)
OK, so I'll put my hands up! Nikki is my sister and she asked me to review the book! Having said that its not my style to say what a brilliant, funny, sad and delightful read Lucy Steps Out is, without actually meaning it! And more especially as I had to pay to download the book, no free download for me.

This is Nikki's second published book, and the writing is so much better than the first; the story takes its twists and turns and I smiled as I read it. Nikki said that I wouldnt recognise any of the characters this time, but the character of Gerald was definitely someone very special in both our lives.

Well done Nikki and I'm looking forward to book three.

BlissHome, Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen, Melamine Spoon Rest, Cream
BlissHome, Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen, Melamine Spoon Rest, Cream

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but!, 25 Jun. 2013
Perhaps I missed it in the description, but the spoon rest was much bigger than expected. It works, but takes up a lot of space on the worktop.

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

5.0 out of 5 stars A real good pickmeup, 14 April 2013
Stuck at home recovering from a nasty infection, I really needed a good little read. Found this new author and having read the summary decided this was the book to read whilst I got better.

The book brought back memories of my 30's and I could almost picture myself in some of the situations. I laughed, I sympathised and I cried.

All round a jolly good read for a first time author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont use anything else, 12 Dec. 2011
Since finding out about blinc mascara I havent used any other brand. Its easy to apply, stays on for hours and is easy to washoff.

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000: wireless keyboard , mouse
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000: wireless keyboard , mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars With I had stuck with Logitech, 22 Aug. 2011
Having used ergonomic keyboards for many years my old Logitech keyboard was dying so I decided to go the Microsoft version.

It looks fine, was easy to install, but the problem seems to be that the USB stick doesnt "stay in touch" with the keyboard or mouse for very long - I keep having to "re-join" the equipment. The software was installed - so there is no excuse.

I'm not sure how long I will stick with the keyboard before going back to a Logitech version.

More Than Just A Game: Football v Apartheid
More Than Just A Game: Football v Apartheid
by Prof. Chuck Korr

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 9 Dec. 2010
We were heading to Cape Town and I wanted to learn a little more about the life on Robben Island for the prisoners.

The book began by explaining why prisoners went there and how they were treated, and in most cases, they were treated really badly and life was awful

The book went on to explain how the prisoners worked together to persuade the authorities to allow them to set up football leagues, teams and regular matches. It was an education as well as fascinating.

Having just returned from Cape Town and a visit to Robben Island it gave me a much better insite and I was pleased that I had taken the time to read the book