Profile for steph > Reviews

Content by steph

steph

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 27 Mar. 2014
This is the worst car holder I have ever seen. It holds the phone by an adhesive pad, that only managed to stick onto my phone for half an hr. It appears that is a disposable car holder, for one time use only. Dont bother with this and spend your money on something else. A totally waste and very dissapoiinting.

Leon and the Place Between
Leon and the Place Between
by Angela McAllister

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully enchanting, 26 Aug. 2010
This book is lovely. It has beautiful detailed illustrations, and both the 5 and 8 year old I read it to loved it and ask for it again and again.
A very special book.

Sing Along with Putumayo
Sing Along with Putumayo

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 Jun. 2010
A refreshing change to children's music cd's. Well worth the buy. Enjoyable and fun for both children and adults alike.

Toy Story 3 Marbz Lmited Edition Collector Tin
Toy Story 3 Marbz Lmited Edition Collector Tin
Offered by Toysafari Worldwide

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointing, 16 Jun. 2010
I bought some toy story marbz a few days ago for my son as he loves marbles, loves toy story and from the packaging, it looks like a nice set of marbles.
After opening them, I was surprised at how poor they were. The pictures were no more than a cheap transfer that you could hardly make out the picture, and they would clearly come off very quickly after they had been played with a few times.
The colours of the marbles were dull, and I cannot believe this toy is being sold on the market.
In theory it is a lovely toy, but sadly, in practice, is a very dissapointing.

Nancy Cassisdy's Kids Songs [With 2 CDs]
Nancy Cassisdy's Kids Songs [With 2 CDs]
by Nancy Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice, fun children's cd, 16 May 2010
My mum bought this cd for me as a child, which I loved.
20 or so years on, and she's bought a copy for my 3 year old son.

He loves it as much as i did. The songs are fun, catchy and are a refreshing change from the usual nursery rhymes that are on most cds.

Playtime Rhymes for Little People (Book & CD)
Playtime Rhymes for Little People (Book & CD)
by Clare Beaton

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely book, 9 May 2010
We first came across this book in a library, then liked it so much I bought a copy. It is the nicest children's cd I have heard, which is gentle and folky.

The illustrations are beautiful. will be buying copies for friend's children's birthday and Christmases. A lovely book.

The Elves' Big Adventure
The Elves' Big Adventure
by Daniela Drescher

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 20 Jan. 2010
I purchased this book recently for my four year old. It is a short, simple fairy tale that will appeal to both boys and girls and the illustrations are gorgeous. This is the author's best book yet.

Ollie's Ski Trip (Mini Edition)
Ollie's Ski Trip (Mini Edition)
by Elsa Maartman Beskow

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 20 Jan. 2010
I bought this book recently for my four year old son. We both really enjoy this story and the illustrations are lovely. A lovely winter read.

Chimp and Zee (Chimp & Zee)
Chimp and Zee (Chimp & Zee)
by Laurence Anholt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 21 Aug. 2008
My two year old son loves this and it's one of his favourites.

It is enjoyable and fun to read together, and doesn't get tiring to repeat the story again and again...

The Food Doctor : Healing Foods for the Mind and Body
The Food Doctor : Healing Foods for the Mind and Body
by Ian Marber

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Aug. 2008
A clear and concise book that i've refered to time and time again.
A must have for anyone interested in nutrition and the health benefits of foods.