Profile for W. J. Saunder > Reviews

Content by W. J. Saunder

W. J. Saunder "Daddyman" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Silverline 395020 Monobloc Back Nut Tap Spanner 8/9, 9/11, 10/11, 12/13mm
Silverline 395020 Monobloc Back Nut Tap Spanner 8/9, 9/11, 10/11, 12/13mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a spanner alright, 22 July 2014
What can I say, its a spanner and it did the job tightening up my swivel tap in the kitchen but it saved me £60 which was the plumbers cost for tightening up my tap before. Didn't know exactly how to use it but YouTube showed me how.

Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker , Wireless Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Tablets PC, Laptops, Ultrabook & more devices(with microphone) It can be used as an MP3 player, Built in TF card slot, Headphone connection 3.5 mm Jack, Built in FM radio (UK Flag)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 22 July 2014
I cannot believe how loud without distortion this little cube goes. Don't get me wrong it won't complete with a high end speaker but they come with high end prices. I did have a problem initially when my friend Blutoothed his phone for a while and then we went back to my phone, the speaker kept saying 'Bluetooth synced' (or whatever connection confirmation message it says) but I suspect this was because we didn't turn it off and back on again and he still had Bluetooth connected on his phone. Since then I've had no problems switching between devices.

TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Cable Router
TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Cable Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product low price, 3 Feb. 2014
I use this as an extender for my office which is at the end of my garden. Plugged broadband cable in to router and now have wifi in my den. Easy to set up and perfect wifi signal.

Daffodil HPC650 - 3D Walking Pedometer - Step Counter with Calorie Counter, Distance and Daily Progress Monitor - Black
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product low price, 3 Feb. 2014
Not sure about other reviews but received item arrived, removed battery saver and started working fine and keeps a log of previous 7 days. Other reviewer says only starts after 7 steps, true but it adds those steps on if you keep walking, it just doesn't count each step until you've done more than 7. I'm sure it does other things but I'm only counting steps so didn't even need to read instructions, which is handy as I'm a man!

Never Lost His Hardcore 98
Never Lost His Hardcore 98
Offered by themusicmerchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Tune!, 28 Dec. 2013
What can I say - cd arrived promptly and works fine glad I tracked it down. Great tune I had on vinyl but now mix mp3s

FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by iHeadphones UK

4.0 out of 5 stars One star down due to drop outs, 28 Dec. 2013
First set of blutooth headphones and audio quality excellent , easily pairs with my ipad and my Sony Xperia T.

Also pretty comfortable and the remote works fine. I haven't tried the mic for calls yet.

Unfortunately the audio drops for a second intermittently on both devices so its the headphones not device issues. I can manage with this so far after a few days use but if it keeps up will need to return. A shame really for an otherwise excellent product.

Sony Xperia T TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Sony Xperia T TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black

4.0 out of 5 stars small improvement = 5 stars, 20 Feb. 2013
Fits like a glove on my xperia T - all the cut out holes are in the correct place for camera lens, earphone socket, low proffile on the phone etc.
It has an embossed pattern to match the on/off button and volume controls/camer quick response button as they are covered up by the casing to ensure they respond correctly but now require extra 'force' to get them to respond thropugh the gel skin. If these were cut out to fit perfectly then 5 stars it would be.

Hot Water Bottle with Plush Cover - White with Pink Jacquard Hearts
Hot Water Bottle with Plush Cover - White with Pink Jacquard Hearts
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars wife loves it, 20 Feb. 2013
Bought for xmas, wife thinks its great.whether faux fur or not - nothing more to say really but there is word minimum to allow fedback!

Sony Xperia T 2-in-1 Screen Protectors Foil Film Terrapin Protector The Keep Talking Shop Sony Xperia T Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Air Bubbles, 20 Feb. 2013
If anyone has managed to put one of these on their xperia T without one single air bubble I wouild like to know, yes it comes with a piece if plastic that supposedly removes air bubles - perhaps if I did this over a couple of montghs I could get rid of them...not just me but my wide tried as well as you get two in a pack/i mean bin. One of them had streak on the right hand side tht was impossible to remove and the other was just full of them.
It would help if the instructions were understandable. So unless you have a degree in origami, ability to know what to do withput instructions and the patience of a saint avoid this product.

128GB USB Flash Drive / Memory Stick (128GB Black)
128GB USB Flash Drive / Memory Stick (128GB Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 9 Oct. 2012
I can't get this to 'format' on either of my Windows 7 or Vista laptops and it worked once -its now in the bin.
Zero stars if i could.