Profile for Berty > Reviews

Offered by bartyspares
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Bank Holiday Disaster., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Beko Washing Machine Drain Pump
At just over three years old ( and out of warranty ) the Beko washing machine packed in on Friday night, leaving the washer full of wet unspun clothes. I was on the verge of buying a replacement machine, 250 - 300 with warranty. I did suspect the water pump had gone. I did a search on Amazon entering the model number and hey presto, w water pump for 28 with delivery. I ordered it on the Bank Holiday Monday and it arrived on the following Wednesday. The old pump was easy to remove as was the replacement to fit. The machine was washing within the hour. Saved a few quid on call out or machine replacement.

5 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Definate money savers., 25 April 2013
I own a Canon printer that normally costs 45 + to mreplace all the cartridges. Taking them to refill saves a bit of money, but these for under 6 are brilliant. They work a treat and the quality is just as good and you don't mind using it a bit more. An excellent service and quality product at the right price.

LELO Insignia Soraya Black Dual-Action Waterproof Vibrator
LELO Insignia Soraya Black Dual-Action Waterproof Vibrator
Price: 126.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce of vibrators., 21 Mar 2013
Don't waste all your money on these cheap cheesey products. Just go straight for the Soraya waterproof dual action vibrator. It is out of this world.

Toshiba 46TL963B 46-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED 3D Smart TV with Freeview
Toshiba 46TL963B 46-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED 3D Smart TV with Freeview

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy teddy., 5 Sep 2012
The TV worked fine for a couple of months and then the screen froze with no picture or the ability to change off a blank blue screen. I contacted the Toshiba Helpline who were fine, They contacted a local firm to collect it. I didnt hear anything for 24 hrs and so contacted them. Although the firm is about six miles from my home they could only collect it when they were allocated my area for deliveries etc. I dont have a car so I couldn't take it myself. If I had bought it from Comet, PC world etc, I would have taken it back and asked for a refund / replacement. I have been three days without TV and don't expect to get it sorted for the weekend. I would hesitate in buying something off Amazon that was difficult to get it sorted within 48hrs if something went wrong.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2012 3:36 PM BST

IF POEM BY RUDYARD KIPLING Motivational Extra Large 100x61 Gallery Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print Ready To Hang NEW Modern Wall Art Professionally Framed
Offered by Canvas Replica
Price: 44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome picture., 3 April 2012
I first saw the smaller version of this picture in the recommendations listed for me. The picture I bought was beautiful and on searching the storefront of the Photoshock and saw there was a larger version which I also bought. I am in awe of the two pictures. One I have in the bedroom and the larger one on my living room wall.

Picture - art on canvas New York length 51" height 31,5", four-part parts model no. XXL 6008 Pictures completely framed on large frame. Art print Images realised as wall picture on real wooden framework. A canvas picture is much less expensive than an oil painting poster or placard
Offered by Visario Arts
Price: 26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice picture but a bit fiddly to hang., 17 Feb 2012
This was bought to hang on a blank painted living room wall. The picture is stunning but a bit fiddly to get the nails in the right place. A paper template to show the position of the nails would have been a bonus. One of the frames was slightly warped but has now aclimatised and sits flat to the wall.

Shreddies Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal 500 g (Pack of 5)
Shreddies Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal 500 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cereal and cheaper than the Co-op., 17 Feb 2012
I buy items like this, toilet roll, toothpaste, soap etc in bulk as it is easy to store and saves several trips to the shop with free delivery. Works out 50p a box cheaper than the shops.

The League Of Gentlemen: Box Of Delights [DVD]
The League Of Gentlemen: Box Of Delights [DVD]
Dvd ~ Reece Shearsmith
Price: 6.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wierd comedy series., 17 Feb 2012
I bought this box set several years ago as I had come across the series halfway through.Very cleverly wrote and acted out by the talented cast.

Gelert Cleaning Kit
Gelert Cleaning Kit
Offered by Outdoor Action Ltd
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool., 17 Feb 2012
This review is from: Gelert Cleaning Kit (Sports)
I have had a Gelert Hydration Bag for a couple of years. The inside of the tube near to the mouthpiece had become discoloured inside and only weak bleach solution cleared it in 24 hrs and thorough rinsing was required. This can be done in a matter of minutes.

GB eye Ltd, New York, Men on Girder, Maxi Poster, (61x91.5cm) FP0432
GB eye Ltd, New York, Men on Girder, Maxi Poster, (61x91.5cm) FP0432
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic poster., 17 Feb 2012
I had bought this and two similar sized posters from Play.com a few years ago before I became a fan of Amazon. I had vowed to get frames eventually which I did from Amazon and framed all three.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5