Profile for Canis Lupus > Reviews

Content by Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Wilton Squeeze Bottle Regular
Wilton Squeeze Bottle Regular
Offered by US-Kitchen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for caramel syrup, 12 Jan. 2014
I use these bottles for caramel syrup when making macchiato's. They do the job perfectly. Nice sized opening and the bottle is made from strong enough plastic.

Masterplug Outdoor Power Kit with 2g IP66 Switched Socket/ 3m Cable/ RCD plug
Masterplug Outdoor Power Kit with 2g IP66 Switched Socket/ 3m Cable/ RCD plug

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, great build quality, 31 Dec. 2013
Super easy installation, once I had the hole drilled through my back wall it was just a question of threading the lead through and wiring it into the unit on the other side.
My only slight negative is that the fittings aren't great if you decide, like I did, just to attach the plugs to the wall using the standard slip onto two screws. The unit is easily lifted up when taking out a stubborn plug.

Sure Grip Bullseye Quad Skate Toe Stops - Purple
Sure Grip Bullseye Quad Skate Toe Stops - Purple
Offered by Kates Skates

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too big for kids Sketchers skates, 31 Dec. 2013
Girls' size 2. My wife bought these as my daughter hates the plastic stop on her Sketcher skates, the rubber is a better alternative and the colour and build of this stop feels fine. Unfortunately once installed in the skate they're a little too big to be practical but I'm sure they would fit an adult shoe fine.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by FOREMAXRICHUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 31 Dec. 2013
Not much to say here. Its storage and it works in my Galaxy Note. No problems so far although I'm not a heavy user, I will update the review if I experience any issues.

5 stars because its also a good price for 64GB.

EasyAcc® Ultra Slim Leather Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leather Smart Case Cover Book Cover Flip Cover Sleeve Bag Pouch with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 N5100 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits snuggly, good looking case, 31 Dec. 2013
Really nice tight fit. The Note clicks straight into the back cover and its a fit you'd expect from the device manufacturer!
I really like the faux leather appearance and feel of the cover, my only slight negative comment is the clasp looks cheap and the metal paint has started to peel off to reveal a copper colour.

Overall its a better case than the official Samsung due to the soft feel of the faux leather, similar to the coating on the Galaxy Note 3.

Staedtler Lumocolor Whiteboard Marker 351WP6 Bullet Tip - Assorted Colours (Pack of 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak colours, 31 Dec. 2013
Unfortunately these colours aren't as deep as other whiteboard pens I own (Legamaster) and I'd have expected more from Staedtler given their flip chart markers are so good (I gave a five star review of these).

Only thing which saved a one-star review is the nib which at 2mm is perfect for smaller writing.

Staedtler Lumocolor Flipchart Marker 356 WP6 Bullet Tip - Assorted Colours (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep colours, 31 Dec. 2013
Perfect sized nib, plus the grey plastic makes them easily distinguishable from my whiteboard pens - any accidents and I've only myself to blame!

Twizzler Twists Strawberry Candy 9 g (Pack of 90)
Twizzler Twists Strawberry Candy 9 g (Pack of 90)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you get a good batch, 31 Dec. 2013
I have these on subscribe and save. The first batch I received were amazing, just like the Twizzlers I get in the US, plus they are individually wrapped to preserve the freshness.
Unfortunately the second batch I received were of poor quality. The sweets seemed a lot harder in texture and more compressed (no air running through the middle of the sweet)
If I decide to buy a third batch I will update the review.

Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best 3D Mario game since Super Mario N64, 30 Dec. 2013
I didn't like the Super Mario Sunshine or Galaxy games.. plus the multi player is great.
Worth buying this disc copy as the download via the Wii U is £49.99

Fast Food Novelty Erasers
Fast Food Novelty Erasers
Offered by mtxtoys

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but okay as a stocking filler, 30 Dec. 2013
The erasers came as pictured but they were a little on the small side, they were used as a stocking filler.
I'd say they are worth only half the price I paid though (which was £3.99)

Page: 1 | 2