Profile for Marco Rossini > Reviews

Content by Marco Rossini
Top Reviewer Ranking: 449

Marco Rossini "Marco" (England, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oral-B Braun CrossAction Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - (Pack of 8 Refills)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Brush Heads!, 17 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using rechargeable electric toothbrushes for over ten years, and I genuinely think I can go back to the traditional toothbrushes anymore.

If you're looking at this product page, I imagine you're already an electric brush user and are looking for a replacement. There are many kinds of different brush heads, and I think these ones, crossaction ones, are very good. I also use slightly bigger ones too, which might not be suitable for someone who's got a small mouth. A good thing abotu electric ones is taht you'll feel you got good massage on your gums too.

After two minutes, it will have cleaned and polished your teeth thoroughly and will have massaged your gums. Until then all you have to do is put the brush surface on your teeth from side to side, top to the bottom & inside & outside - that's all! Job done! Easy! After that, I'd use some mouth-wash like Listerine for 30 seconds, and I feel fresh and ready to go out to the outside world with confidence!

Believe me, they're good!

Everything Counts [Clean]
Everything Counts [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best 'Everything Counts' version., 17 Sep 2014
Probably the best 'Everything Counts' extended version. I was still at school when I first heard this tune and when I first heard this extended version I thought it was so futuristic and absolutely loved it. Not 'touched' too much, but not just a 'long' version either. I think it's enjoyable and can be played for dancing for just enjoy listening.

Cannibal [DVD]
Cannibal [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antonio de la Torre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment and clever film!, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cannibal [DVD] (DVD)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love foreign language films, especially those from France and Spain. By the title I thought this one would be some kind of a horror film like 28 Days Later, but it's not like that at all, and I must say this is a very well made, clever film. Hard to imagine from the title but this is a love story, and I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe not the film on a romantic evening, but it'll be good entertainment.

Emotional Intelligence: Managing Emotions to Make a Positive Impact on Your Life and Career
by Gill Hasson

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I got this book, 17 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I heard on BBC Radio 4 that IQ was an indicator to assess an individual's intelligence, typically tested at the age of ten, but now emotional intelligence is becoming a new and additional indicator to assess an individual as the emotional skill has become extremely important to be considered as the person's quality. Ability to manage one's feelings for instance.

Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Surelifehealth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but not the best one I've used, 28 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Before everything, I'd like to say that I've been an electric toothbrush user for over ten years, and I even take with on holidays or visiting my parents' to stay.

I started my experience with a much cheaper one, and I've also used ones from more expensive range. Now I can see that the technology is developing so much since then. For me, it's definitely better than ordinary toothbrushes, because electric ones are easy, quick, thorough and good for the gums too, and I know from my experience that these brushes are much more efficient than brushing manually in a traditional way.

My tiny problem with this model is that there is no red indicator, which blinks and warns if you're applying the brush too hard to the teeth, although it is a default function in more expensive models. Another issue is that this model has only one mode, which is either the brushing is on or off, instead of normal, gentle and combination modes that allow the users to choose the best brushing mode and can be found in more expensive models again.

I have my teeth checked at least one or even twice a year at the dentist, and once again he hasn't found any decayed tooth possibly because I'm using electric brushes and the mouthwash. I think it's definitely worth the money!

Hope you'll like it too!

Ring RCT1 European Travel Kit
Ring RCT1 European Travel Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 20 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I don't normally give five stars with my rating but I will do so happily for this item. I am planning to go to the continent with my car, and I didn't know that it was a legal requirement to carry certain things in my car all the time if I was to drive my UK adjusted car, such as a high-viz jacket. I heard France is especially strict, and the police will stop you near Calais when they see the cars with right-hand drive. I heard Spain is less strict. I didn't have any of these items in my car before, but now I do, and it's good for the traffic safety anyway, so I'm glad I got them. It even includes a headlight bulb, which alone would cost around 12 pounds, so I think this is a good value set as well as good for your own safety if you car stops in the middle of the motorway in the continent. Obviously, you'd better check thoroughly before traveling too.

Oral-B Pro 6000 Smart Series With Bluetooth Technology Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best electric toothbrush I've ever owned, 8 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been a rechargeable electric toothbrush user for over ten years, and I can't live without them any more!

I started my experience with a much cheaper one, and now I can see the technology is developing so much since then. For me, it's definitely better than ordinary toothbrushes, because electric ones are easy, quick, thorough and good for the gums too, because it gives good massage to them. I know from my experience that these brushes are much more efficient than brushing manually in a traditional way.

After two minutes, it will have cleaned and polished your teeth and will have massaged your gums. After that, I'd use some mouth-wash like Listerine, and I feel fresh and ready to go out.

The main body is much thicker than previous models, which I find easier to hold steadily. Also comes a small digital monitor, which will work as a clock and then as the timer when you use the brush and also tells you if you're applying the brush too hard against the teeth - very useful.

Only one tiny issue is that recharging time lasts about 24 hours, probably because of it's size and functionality, but as I use it twice a day I have to remove it from the charger, which I don't really like to do. Also, this brush is not cheap so you might wonder why it is so expensive. Well, as a user, the cheaper ones are very simple, but good ones are more expensive and functionality is so clever that you'll understand that you get what you pay for.. But apart from this, I think it's obvious that Braun is trying to improve their tooth brushing technology, and I can feel it with this latest model.

As a matter of fact, my dentist hasn't found any decayed tooth since I started using electric brushes and the mouthwash (for at least ten years). I think it's definitely worth the money!

Hope you'll like it too!

Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor Kit
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope we can learn more about us.., 16 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm in my mid 40s and so is my partner, and despite the efforts we've been making we haven't been successful. But we don't want to give up our hope yet - we'd very much like to start a family. This is a good kit that lets us understand more about fertility and it's easy to use. The more I understand about fertility, the more reassurance I can gain, and we feel we have more opportunities to keep trying! I hope this will help us to achieve our dream soon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 10:03 AM BST

Ultrasport Men's Key Largo Zip Hoodie - Grey, Medium
Ultrasport Men's Key Largo Zip Hoodie - Grey, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars I found this sweat jacket very good quality and it's definitely not one of those cheap ..., 16 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found this sweat jacket very good in quality, and it's definitely not one of those cheap ones in street markets. As soon as I touched it, I could feel the good fabric which is soft, thick and strong. I don't normally wear the hoodie (and I don't appreciate it when youngsters are wearing them in the street even when it's warm, and they're intimidating others in local areas), but when it's cold again I'll try and see how effective it is. The jacket itself is very comfortable and warm, and I think this will be very useful in winter, so I'll take it with me a lot, such as skiing and climbing mountains and so on.

Ultrasport Fort Lauderdale Collection Men's Polo Shirt Miami
Ultrasport Fort Lauderdale Collection Men's Polo Shirt Miami

3.0 out of 5 stars A polo shirt of good quality but slightly too flashy., 16 July 2014
First of all, this is a polo shirt of good quality. Mine is grey and as soon as I opened the package and touched it, I noticed the fabric was good and very well made, and I could see that professional rescuers would wear it.

However, it's not without criticism. Unfortunately the design needs to improve, because it is slightly too flashy and I imagine most mature adults would find it in the same way. Although these photos look OK, but the large American flag on the backside is so big and gaudy that I probably won't choose this shirt to wear to go to play golf or to meals with friends. Maybe it's OK for younger generations like university students for a casual night out or someone who loves American fashion. It might also be suitable for going to motor racing events or the beaches etc, but for a middle-aged man like me, I'm still thinking when/where I can wear this, and it's a shame that polo shirt of such high quality can't be worn whenever I like. For this reason I give three stars for this shirt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20