Profile for Marco Rossini > Reviews

Content by Marco Rossini
Top Reviewer Ranking: 691

Marco Rossini "Marco" (England, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator
Airmax Anti Snoring Nasal Dilator

4.0 out of 5 stars At least I can breathe better that helps my sleep., 18 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've tried it a few nights so far. It felt a bit strange to begin with, but I got used to it quickly. I thought I might suck it in by mistake in my sleep but in the morning it was still in my nose, so I need more practice. It feels I can breathe better than before, and so my snore must be reduced, but the problem is that there is no one who can tell me if I'm still snoring or not. So if you live by yourself like me, you might need a recording device to check it? Otherwise, at least I can breathe better that helps my sleep.

TONI&GUY  Cleanse Damaged Shampoo 250 ml
TONI&GUY Cleanse Damaged Shampoo 250 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Received a wrong item - Conditioner, 8 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was expecting to receive a bottle of 'Cleanse Damaged Shampoo', but instead I received 'Conditioner for Damaged Hair', which is in a very similar looking bottle. Although it wasn't what I ordered, the product is still good, so I give 2 stars.

ByteStor Pro 16GB 45Mbps Class 10 High Speed SDHC Card
ByteStor Pro 16GB 45Mbps Class 10 High Speed SDHC Card

4.0 out of 5 stars If you shoot more than a few frames per second with your DSLR, or use it for a video camera, then this is the product for you, 4 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It looks like an ordinary SDHC card, but what makes this one so special is it's 'Class 10' High Speed SDHC Card. All the modern SD or SDHC card shows the 'Class' of it, that mean the speed of writing the info onto the card. Most earliest SD cards show class 2 (2 in a circle), that means 2x the writing speed, and then it went to class 4, and nowadays many of them show class 6, which is already quite expensive. With the class 4, theoretically 16 frames can be shot in 10 seconds, and many DSLRs can shoot at least 3 frames in 1 second, so class 4 would be slightly too show for those DSLR users who take sport or animal photography.

With modern video cameras (and what's called 'dashboard cameras', the instruction manual recommends at least class 6 in order to get the smooth video recording, but I'm using class 10 which produces the smoothest video at the moment. However, if you take photos shot by shot (i.e. you use non-SLR cameras and don't take more than 3 shots in a second), you don't really need to invest so much more money to get an SDHC card with class 6, 10 etc. However, if you do do those fast shuttering, as well as using the card for video cameras, then this will be one of the fastest SDHC in the market at the moment. The only reason I gave 4 stars with my rating is because the capacity is only 16GB, which is not very big in today's standard, but if you choose 64GB in this class, it's very expensive.
Hope this helps.

Igenix IG7004 Cordless Jug Kettle 2,200 W - 1.7 L, Brushed Stainless Steel
Igenix IG7004 Cordless Jug Kettle 2,200 W - 1.7 L, Brushed Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kettle but.., 27 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Yes, it's a good kettle with a strong metal body. Boils water quickly and very nice looking and I can feel it's good quality if not the best quality in the range. I don't like plastic kettles as they look so cheap and sometimes it smells funny when the water is boiled, and in this sense this is a very nice one too.

My tiny little criticism is that there is no 'window' to indicate the amount of the water inside it, so you have to open the lid and check it with your own eyes, but it's easy enough and hardly a problem, but it would help. For this tiny reason, I give 4 starts for my review.

VAX 2-in-1 Air Cordless Switch
VAX 2-in-1 Air Cordless Switch
Offered by freedom4life

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very impressed but there are some minor issues too, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The best things about this vacuum cleaner is that it's 1) cordless, 2) bag-less, 3) the battery can be recharged separately and 4) a smaller handheld-cleaner can be separately used to clean smaller places like the staircase or on the desk - excellent idea.

However, there are some small things I find not too convenient as well: 1) when you want use it the battery level has to be quite high, otherwise you have to wait until the battery is recharged, 2) a small gaps like next to the washing-machine and the oven is very difficult to clean because there is no hose to stick to it.

So, all in all, I'm very happy about it, and the suction is very good (so far) too, so I hope this goes on this way. But if I notice something else I'll share it with you guys here.

Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Seagate STDZ500400 500 GB 2.5-Inch Seven USB 3.0 External Hard Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, thin, easy to use, but 500GB slightly small nowadays?, 26 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a thin & small but V strong HDD with 500GB. It's so thin that you will hardly notice it's in your bag, which is good, and the metal body is also good that this will be strong enough against most impacts through normal usage. It's powered via USB so you don't need to carry an extra cable or charger either. It comes with software that helps you to backup your entire PC although it will probably take hours to do this on your first attempt. Also, if you use a huge amount of videos or images, you might feel 500GB is not sufficient, but otherwise I'm very happy about it and feel more confident with all the data in my PC.

Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder 1.41 kg
Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder 1.41 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars The Scoop was Missing!, 9 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First, it's supposed to be a powerful and super-fast acting stain remover, but after a few washes, the dark'ish colours that my white garments and towels accumulated are still there. I think they have faded slightly, but they're not completely removed. Maybe I need a few more washes and those colours, generally accumulated by normal everyday usage, will go eventually though, but I am yet to see it.

Secondly, the instruction says that just one scoop of Vanish Powder in the washing machine is enough to provide an intense cleaning action, but my problem is that the scoop wasn't in the container! I looked for it thoroughly, but it's not in it, so I'm using something else, although it means I'm probably not using the right amount for it. For these reasons, I give only three stars with my rating for now, but it will improve if my white towels go completely white. Otherwise I'll keep those three stars here, so let's see.

McAfee Total Protection 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]
McAfee Total Protection 2015 - 3 PC (PC) [Frustration-Free Packaging]

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, I think. No complaint at all., 8 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In the past few years, I've been trying different anti-virus products, and I've mainly been using Kaspersky and Symantec, which all claim their protection is more thorough than other major competitors. But some of them caused a slowness issue on my PCs.

So far, I'm enjoying the performance on McAfee as it's not 'heavy' and doesn't seem to slow down my PC (Widnows 8.1), although my Task Manager shows that the memory usage is quite high. But I feel safe, so I can definitely recommend it to any PC user.

My PC is still reasonably fast and smooth, so well done to them! But if I notice something, especially the slowness in performance, I'll keep you guys up to date.

Hope this helps!

Solar Light Compact BG-BL01G-W, NEW OFFICIAL Panasonic
Solar Light Compact BG-BL01G-W, NEW OFFICIAL Panasonic
Offered by ShonanMart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant small product from Panasonic, 20 Jan. 2015
This is a brilliant little solar battery charger - congratulations to Panasonic!

I'll be brief and clear. With this device, you can do these things:

1: recharge 2x AA batteries using the solar panel (2x rechargeable batteries included)
2: recharge 2x AA batteries via USB (connecting to the PC etc. DC5V 270mA)
3: use this as a battery charger for pretty much any rechargeable devices, such as iPhone, via USB
4: use this as an LED light
5: as an emergency light - by pressing down the main button for 1 second the LED light starts flashing that can last up to 100 hours.

So, basically this little device can work as a solar light as well as a battery charger for other devices.

2x AA batteries are included, and these ones are very good ones called Evolta, which is 1900mAh and is a far better version than traditional rechargeable batteries which tend to run out quickly.

So with this small investment you can save a lot of money as you don't have to keep buying batteries anymore. I'm so glad I found this product.

Edward VI (Penguin Monarchs): The Last Boy King
Edward VI (Penguin Monarchs): The Last Boy King
by Stephen Alford

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, concise hard-cover book, 26 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very well-made, concise, good quality, hard-cover, educational book. This book is about Edward VI, who was the successor of Henry VIII and reigned for only six years before Mary Tudor. Only 98 pages long including the footnotes and the index at the end, but it will be enough to know a short-life of the young king. Some drawings and portraits are in the middle section of the book and are very good, so I can get better imaginations. This is an academic book that will be a good reference for students or adult readers to do some research on him and the Tudor period.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20