Profile for Stacey > Reviews

Stacey

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
This box is brilliant and so easy to use.

Kids Junior Trampolines With Safety Net Enclosure Surround 55 Inch My First Trampoline Toddler Trampoline (Red)
Offered by EastWharf

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely disappointed!, 6 Aug. 2014
I purchased this trampoline in March for my daughter's birthday. Which she absolutely loved and we were extremely happy with the product. However, six months on and the weather damage is unbelievable. For a product that this made for the outdoors. All the cover that's around the edges to protect the springs has gone. I can't see this lasting another 6 months. Do not purchase this product!

Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flops White 6 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flops White 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy crocs, 6 Aug. 2014
These crocs are so comfortable. I have them in 4 different colours. Would definitely recommend them

Red & Blue Beach/Garden Shelter In Carry Bag
Red & Blue Beach/Garden Shelter In Carry Bag
Offered by QuidSave

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect tent, however it does not look like the picture!, 15 July 2012
This tent is perfect for its purpose. However, it does not look like the picture at all. Reasonable price tent.

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and so easy to use, 15 Dec. 2010
My husband bought me this for Christmas (obviously I have had this as an early present), and I think its brilliant. I read quite a few reviews before buying, and I have to say they are true.

It's the easiest product to use, no more faffing about with a brush. If anyone is in 2 minds whether to buy this product... Then just buy it because it's fantastic and so easy to use.