Profile for Matt > Reviews

Content by Matt

Matt

The Master's Chair (The Chronicles of Terah Book 1)
The Master's Chair (The Chronicles of Terah Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Concept That Works Really Well, 4 April 2012
I'm no word-smith myself, but I know when I enjoy a good read. And this is one of them. Personally I am stuck in the Fantasy/Fiction genre but I do love it so!
Chronicles Of Terah is a terrific read that will take you to that "special place" where the real world is shut out for a while.
The characters are very well put together and I found a little of myself in each of them. The story is fast paced which always helps to keep your attention.
Highly reccomend this series.
(To give you an idea, my usual reads are Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, etc)

The Cornerstone: A Fast Paced Fantasy Adventure
The Cornerstone: A Fast Paced Fantasy Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and makes you laugh out loud., 23 Aug. 2011
Just a short review here. I am now 3/4 the way through reading The Cornerstone, and am enjoying it enormously! The characters are such that you know people just like them, the story is fast paced and combines elements that fantasy readers associate with.
Its a welcome change to read a book as much fun as this, that has British references, and not American.
Well done Nick, I will in the very near future be Kindle-ing all your other works!