ARRAY(0xab089e58)

Caframo Ecofan 812 Airmax Stove Fan - Black Blade
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces
Price: 135.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to the manufacturer for after sales, 11 Dec 2013
The fan is wonderful. It pushes the warm air out of the fireplace and into the room. Unfortunately ours broke after only 4 months.
It was still under warranty but l struggled to get it repaired until I contacted the manufacture directly. They were excellent and a new motor arrived in 2 days. Simple to install (5 mins) and the fan is working beautifully once more. Since speaking to the manufacturer I have revised my 2 star rating up to 5 stars.
The low score was based on the assistance I got when it broke. The revised high 5 is entirely due the excellent response I got when I went direct. Wonderful fan, excellent company after sales. Thank you Barry

Mini USB Charge Sync Lead Cable For GPS | Sat Nav Devices - TomTom ONE | Start | XL | Via | Rider Series (See Description for Compatible Devices)
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simon, 15 Aug 2013
Afrer I decided to update my Tom Tom rather than buy new I needed a sync cable to connect the Tom Tom to my computer. I searched Amazon and found this beauty. I made the mistake of ordering it twice but it was cheap enough to keep both. They arrived well before their ETA and worked perfectly.

Squirrel Buster Mini Bird Feeder
Squirrel Buster Mini Bird Feeder
Price: 18.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Jury's out, 18 Feb 2013
Sick of the seed mess squirrels leave and not wanting to encourage vermin, I invested in this feeder. The squirrel's given up and seed usage has dropped dramatically. I'm happy that the squirrel's beaten but fear the birds aren't getting enough seed. Time will tell.

Motion Sensor Alarm/ Home/ Garage/ Shed/ Extra Remote
Motion Sensor Alarm/ Home/ Garage/ Shed/ Extra Remote
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Feb 2013
Our shed has been broken into twice. Nothing taken but there is damage to property. Sick of the intrution we decided on this alarm. It's affordable, very easy to fit and best of all its very loud. Requires 4x AA batteries and has 2 key fobs.

Motion Sensor Alarm w/ 2 Remote Control Home Shed Garage Caravan Motorhome Security Wireless PIR Alarm (Wall mounting bracket included. No need any wiring. Simple to install!)
Offered by buyabargainuk
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable security, 9 Feb 2013
This alarm is very easy to install. All you need is four AA batteries and a self tapping screw. The alarm is set using the remote. I set if off and it's certainly loud enough.

21 Birthday Card - Finished with Holographic Silver Foil
21 Birthday Card - Finished with Holographic Silver Foil
Offered by My Designer Card
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty card, 9 Feb 2013
Bought this card for my nieces 21st. It's a quality card and its very pretty. Couldn't realy see the holography on the foil but it didn't matter the card was lovely.

DIGIFLEX 58mm Dual Thread UV Filter for Canon 18-55mm EOS 500D 1000D XS, T1i, XTi, XSi, XT, T2i, T3,T3i, or any lens with a 58mm front thread for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tokina etc
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scratch free and UV Protection!, 30 Jan 2013
Bought two of these so far.
Can't see any downside. They offer great everyday scratch protection for your expensive lenses at a great everyday price and (being clear glass) without detrimentally affecting your photo's. As they are dual threaded you can leave them in place and attach any extra filters. Remove them for cleaning and take advantage of their UV filtering. leaving your lenses scratch free.

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E8 Battery
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E8 Battery
Price: 14.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great back up, 30 Jan 2013
Great brand, great price and a good back up battery. Don't know if its as good as the original (it's certainly cheaper) but I'm certain it'll give me enough back up photo time to recharge the original.

Nilco SVTN1GC 1L H3 Nilglass
Nilco SVTN1GC 1L H3 Nilglass
Price: 6.52

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, clear windows, 30 Jan 2013
This is a great product.
Bought it to clean the car windscreen.
So far I've used it once but what an improvement. It's easy to apply and easier to buff off. I cleaned both inside and out. The inside is really hard to clean without streaks. Polishing at awkward angles while straddling the steering wheel, gear shift and avoiding rear view mirror is difficult. This stuff cleans and degreases much more easily than products I have used in the past. Because it cleans properly there's less glare from oncoming traffic too.

Hoya 58mm Circular Polarizing Screw-In Filter
Hoya 58mm Circular Polarizing Screw-In Filter
Price: 22.41

4.0 out of 5 stars It's probably me, 30 Jan 2013
Not used this very often so can't comment too much on the quality of the lens itself.
I was reluctant to use it as I found it too easy to cross thread when attaching directly to my camera lenses. However this was solved when I bought a 'Dual Thread UV Filter'. The dual threaded lens protects the camera lens face from damage, without loss and the Hoya lens fits easily and directly onto this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20