Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Miss S. Tait > Reviews

Content by Miss S. Tait

Miss S. Tait "brown cow" (Edinburgh, Scotland)

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 1)
How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Biggest waste of my time, AWFUL!!!, 6 Jan. 2011
I downloaded this to my Kindle as it seemed right up my street - being a big fan of the paranormal greats (Laurell K Hamilton, Mary Janice Davidson, Charlaine Harris), I was looking forward to a fresh view on the vampire genre, with a sprinkling of comedy situations and witty banter. What I got was the only book I started reading in 2010 where I had to urge myself to keep reading. Ordinarily, I will keep going with a book in the hopes that it redeems itself, but from start to finish this book was a huge waste of time.

The characters were flat and dull, the plot predictable, the dialogue banal.....

I have never written a bad review before as I generally keep negative thoughts to myself, however in this instance it was too bad not to speak up.

The Haunted Airman [DVD]
The Haunted Airman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Pattinson
Offered by The Best Of Cinema

3.0 out of 5 stars confusion......., 18 May 2009
This review is from: The Haunted Airman [DVD] (DVD)
Hmmmm...not entirely sure how I felt about this one. I bought it hoping to see Rob's acting skills outside of twilight, since everybody has been raving about him. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. Rob is a very talented young actor who, if he continues to play a diverse range of roles as he has been, will be around for years to come. But sometimes there are stories that are just beyond redemption. This being one of them. Being a hopeless insomniac, I ended up watching this at 4 o'clock in the morning and by the end I felt... cheated. There were certainly moments of potential, but overall unfortunately this just missed the mark.