Profile for Jacalyn > Reviews

2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook
2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook
by Leonie Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it & change your year!, 7 Dec. 2013
Leonie's amazing year workbooks are just wonderful. I have been using them for several years now. I love the focus and clarity it gives me for the year. I keep going back over it throughout the year & it holds me accountable. Buy one for a friend too while you are about it. My mate & I meet up each week to keep on track with our dreams. So brilliant. Just get it, alright! It might just change your year!

One Red Paperclip: The Story of How One Man Changed His Life One Swap at a Time
One Red Paperclip: The Story of How One Man Changed His Life One Swap at a Time
by Kyle MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 3 Jan. 2012
I see there are a few negative reviews for this book. I have just finished it & I loved it. I actually rather enjoyed his style of writing. Sort of like Blog writing. I found the idea fascinating, and appreciated that his project was not purely about the materialism of swaping up constantly, but about the impact on people's lives. I was also amused by his end of chapter 'self help' parodies and his humour. In fact i laughed out loud on more than one occasion.

Creative Awakenings: Envisioning the Life of Your Dreams Through Art
Creative Awakenings: Envisioning the Life of Your Dreams Through Art
by Sheri Gaynor

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable eye candy inspiration, less instruction, 7 April 2010
This is an enjoyable book. More about the creative process and art-as-therapy type approach than a comprehensive how-to book. Interesting reading different artists approach. I liked it but now feel I need to get another book which gives more detailed instructions on the techniques. Sheri Gaynor is an enthusiastic writer. Her blog is also interesting and inspirational.