Profile for E. V. Maraver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 1 Jan. 2012
I thought it would solve my problems of flaky and dry scalp but it din't, I dont know if is because is the first tube, or what but is is not so conditioning, although the hair is ok with that. Normal, not the marvellous thing I spected.

The Neverending Story (Puffin Books)
The Neverending Story (Puffin Books)
by Ralph Manheim
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious, 1 Jan. 2012
The first part is like the movie, and I enjoyed, but the second part is totally diferent, some parts more dark, and some like more fantasy, I love it!! I used it to learn english but I recommend it for every children in the world, don't miss it!!

The Brit Awards 2011
The Brit Awards 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Brit Awards 2011 (Audio CD)
I liked it very much and listen it a lot!!! Good songs and good artist, some I didn't know and I am glad to know now.

Make a Sparkling Dream Catcher
Make a Sparkling Dream Catcher

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dificult, 1 Jan. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I gifted to a 7 year girl and it was a little dificult to make, I had to help her and besides, I couldnt do it as in the cover picture. She liked it anyway.

Hi-Tec Children's Redondo JR Smokey Brown 43362-NJ4 3 UK
Hi-Tec Children's Redondo JR Smokey Brown 43362-NJ4 3 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, 1 Jan. 2012
I order my actual size and it was very roomy inside, I had to give as a gift to my cousin who is 2 sizes more than me. But is was light and good quality.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Salt Brushing 500g/17oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Salt Brushing 500g/17oz
Offered by Superfooduk

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, very hidrating, 1 Jan. 2012
It works leaves your skin supple and smooth, I like it. Althougt is dificult to rub or scrub on your skin because it falls. I use it with damp sking for that, if I use dry, it falls all over.

Byoung Renny-Ls Strappy Women's Dress Black Size 14
Byoung Renny-Ls Strappy Women's Dress Black Size 14

3.0 out of 5 stars Too loose, 1 Jan. 2012
I order size large but I was a bit loose in the top, let see the bra, and if you are middle breast is not full. Althoug it is smart and good for party.

Make a Crystalite Trinket Box
Make a Crystalite Trinket Box
Offered by Hooray for Toys!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 1 Jan. 2012
I buy it as a gift and the girls love it and enjoy a time with me making the box, very pretty also.

Ruby Rocks RR586 Body Con Mini Women's Dress Navy  14
Ruby Rocks RR586 Body Con Mini Women's Dress Navy 14

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, 1 Jan. 2012
It was ok, I order large size but too tight, so I had to return it. Sorry I didnt like it much. I was better in the photo. But is ok if you are skinny.

Tisserand Signature Blend Rejuvenating Shower & Bath Wash 175ml
Tisserand Signature Blend Rejuvenating Shower & Bath Wash 175ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxin, 1 Jan. 2012
Smells strong but very natural, very pleasant scent and relaxin, and tonic too. I like that, and the person I gift it, love it! very satisfied with this brand, I will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2