Profile for Cata > Reviews

Content by Cata

Cata

Platinum Sudoku (Nintendo DS)
Platinum Sudoku (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fun!, 11 July 2011
I've had few other suddoku games before, like suddoku master and brain age, but this is the best! I'ts fun with all the extras and games. I think that grid size is very good and with all different fonts to choose from, You'll find the easiest to read. Only thing I miss is the option where you can see all the numbers of the kind (eg fives or fours) highlighted, like it's possible in suddoku master. I like that it is possible insert numbers without writing them, as in brain age I could never write the number so that game would understand what I ment. I like that You get rewarded for solving puzzels with new openings, it's motivating and makes it more fun.Kakuro is also cool and it's easy to learn from beginning.
What I do not understand, is why it is nessesary to have 20 million grids? Even when You started to solve suddokus at the age of 10, lived until 100 years old and had time (and no life) to solve 100 puzzels per day, You could still only solve about 3 million of them:))

Disaster Designs Paper Plane Weekend Bag, Size One Size
Disaster Designs Paper Plane Weekend Bag, Size One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 11 July 2011
I like all kind of stuff with (world) maps on them.So when I saw this handbag in Amazon I got really exited!
When it arrived it was really nice and I'm very happy I ordered it. I use it every day as oversised handbag as I can not bring myself to leave the house without it:)And when I'm shopping everything fits in to it, so no need to carry several shopping bags. My only regret is, that I did not order the wallet as well. Luckily Christmas is not far away!