Profile for Chloe Turner > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Even Monsters Get Sick
Even Monsters Get Sick

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Even Monsters Get Sick (App)
This is the best book by far, its also free! My children are 1 and 3 years old and they both love the story and the interactive pages.

Pirate Phonics 1 : Kids learn to read!
Pirate Phonics 1 : Kids learn to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov 2013
My daughter is 3 years old and this app has been excellent at introducing phonics to her. I would definitely recommend it to 3-4 years old.

Tara
Tara

3.0 out of 5 stars format issues, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tara (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story itself, the only issue I have is with the writing. I brought the kindle version and with this there was many spelling mistakes and format issues.

Ellie
Ellie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ellie (Kindle Edition)
This is another brilliant book. The plot line is very unexpected and has you gripped. The only problem with reading ellie is that when you have finished you'll want to read camellia immediately afterwards.

Two Bare Feet Ultimate Newborn Baby Wetsuit Aqua - Medium 3-6 Month
Two Bare Feet Ultimate Newborn Baby Wetsuit Aqua - Medium 3-6 Month
Offered by Two Bare Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 27 Feb 2013
This wet suit was brilliant at keeping my 3month old warm while swimming in a cold pool. I will definitely be buying their size up when his out grown this one.

Rosie
Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rosie (Kindle Edition)
This book by Lesley Pearce contains love, hope and tragedy. But the difference with this book is that it's a much more unexpected story line. I can say I've not read another book with a similar plot. So it's a definite read.

Never Look Back
Never Look Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Never Look Back (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved it. If you like Lesley Pearce books then you will not be disappointed with this one. It brings together history, passion, grief and is utterly inspirational.

KIDS match'em
KIDS match'em

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: KIDS match'em (App)
Love this game. I put it on for my daughter and she's become brilliant at it. The game is easy to use as my 2 year old uses.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Christmas Tree)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Christmas Tree)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Jan 2013
The gift card was a last minute Christmas present for a family member. It was perfect as there was a range of amounts I could choose from and it came next day.

The Billposter's Bucket: Viz Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
The Billposter's Bucket: Viz Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
by Viz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Dec 2012
I have bought this book for my dad for christmas. The book arrived three days earlier than stated also the actual book is as funny as ever. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2