Profile for keelybin > Reviews

Content by keelybin

keelybin

Page: 1 | 2
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Offered by zondave
Price: 17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars The game didn't work, 13 April 2014
The delivery was really quick. I didn't try the product straight away and left it for a couple of weeks. When I tried product unfortunately the game didn't work which was pretty annoying,. It was second hand and was not that expensive so I didn't bother trying to get my money back. Maybe this was a one off so I don't want to be to mean to seller.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Navy Mules Flats 13510 6 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Navy Mules Flats 13510 6 UK
Price: 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Delivery really quick. Great quality shoe. So light and lovely looking. I am a size 6 and the shoes do come up slightly large. If you put an insole in then they would fit. I would recommend these shoes and the supplier as delivered very quickly by courier and item in excellent condition.

CONTEMPORARY STRIPED Bed Duvet Cover LUXURY Quilt Cover Bedding Set Purple ( aubergine plum lilac pink ) Double Duvet Cover
Offered by Abrobravo
Price: 14.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Purple Duvet cover, 12 April 2014
This quilt cover was not brilliant when I brought it. There was a worn mark through the centre when I first took it out of the packaging, I washed it thinking it may fade but it didn't. The colour and quality of this duvet is quite poor, it is quite thin and after a couple of washes the colour really faded badly. I actually would not recommend this product.

Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
by J. R. Ward
Price: 8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 12 April 2014
Fabulous series. I can't express how good this series is and really can't wait for the next book to get published. If you are a romantic, don't mind a little hot stuff and are into vampires, then go for this series you so will not be disappointed. Just brought the next episode can't wait to read......

FMM Vintage Lace Impression Mats
FMM Vintage Lace Impression Mats
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 April 2014
Very fast delivery and good quality. I brought these for making imprints in my polymer clay. Although they are sold for cake decorating they are a great product and would recommend. Check the size you want before ordering as I didn't and they were smaller than I thought. However this was my fault for not noticing size. Would recommend

Handmade Pottery At Home: Simple Ceramics to Make on your Kitchen Table
Handmade Pottery At Home: Simple Ceramics to Make on your Kitchen Table
by Frida Anthin Broberg
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fabulous book, 8 Oct 2013
I received this today and I haven't been able to put it down. The book is full of great ideas and really beautiful things you can make. I am not sure if making the ideas is as easy as the book shows but it will be fun having a go. I recommend this book and I am pleased to say that it is a great addition to my pottery reference library.

Nip / Tuck - Season 6 [DVD]
Nip / Tuck - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan Walsh
Price: 9.90

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nip / Tuck - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Sadly this is the last ever season of Nip/Tuck and it has been a fab journey watching all 6 seasons. Although this season is not quite as good as the previous 5 I still loved it and I would recommend the whole series. Funny, Sad and very quirky at times. Seriously worth a watch. Beware it is a bit steamy at times!!!!!

Soft Rubber Kidney - Medium
Soft Rubber Kidney - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good pottery tool, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Soft Rubber Kidney - Medium (Toy)
I received this very quickly and I used this kidney today in class. It leaves a really good finish on the clay and I would recommend to all fellow potters. Very pleased with the product although it is quite thin it is very flexible and bends really easily to reach all the clay you need to reach.

Seduce Me (The Merriweather Family Book 1)
Seduce Me (The Merriweather Family Book 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 20 April 2012
What a good read. Very sweet and sexy. You fall in love with the characters and their rocky romance. Definitely would recommend this book especially if you do like a little romance with a splash of hot!

Pack of 50g - Mixed Sizes, Mostly Small, Various Purple Buttons for Sewing and Crafting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours and combination., 20 April 2012
I brought these buttons for a craft project and was not disappointed. There are a mixture of sizes and styles along with a great combination of colours. Well worth the money and very happy with the mixture I was sent. I would definitely buy more of this product from this seller.

Page: 1 | 2