Profile for Moags > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kipling Women's Cicely Shoulder Bag, Expresso Brown, K13338
Kipling Women's Cicely Shoulder Bag, Expresso Brown, K13338

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 13 Dec 2014
Extremely well made. Stylish. Three large compartments - middle one zipped. Storage pockets for phone, pen, documents etc. Everyone loves the cute monkey. Delighted with it!

Angela Faulkner, Pack of 6 Cork Backed Placemats, Red Poppy.
Angela Faulkner, Pack of 6 Cork Backed Placemats, Red Poppy.
Offered by Angela Faulkner Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my placemats, 17 July 2014
I love my placemats! I have a pretty large kitchen which tends to be a bit on the dark side and these leap up from my table in a glorious burst of colour, brightening up the whole room. Everybody comments on them. Delighted!

Natalie Merchant
Natalie Merchant

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, and have, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Natalie Merchant (Audio CD)
I love, and have, all of Natalie Merchant's cds. I think she is an outstanding singer, songwriter with a unique voice who uses very gifted musicians and producers. For me this album is no exception, not a bad track on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. So comfortable, 17 July 2014
Love it. So comfortable. Apart from being a bit sweaty (but then what else would you expect from something made of foam!), it's
helped my Sciatic condition no end. Highly recommend this product.

3M BT Telephone Extension Cable
3M BT Telephone Extension Cable
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Plugged it in and has worked fine ever ..., 17 July 2014
Excellent. Plugged it in and has worked fine ever since. Delighted!

1m x 50m HEAVY DUTY Woven Weed Control Ground Mulch Landscape Fabric +40 Pegs
1m x 50m HEAVY DUTY Woven Weed Control Ground Mulch Landscape Fabric +40 Pegs
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 17 July 2014
Has done the job, virtually not a weed to be seen and very reasonably priced. Delighted!

Spectrum 66300 Over The Door for Iron and Ironing Board Holder, White
Spectrum 66300 Over The Door for Iron and Ironing Board Holder, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Very sturdy, fits great, works well. Delighted!

Hozelock 2398 60m Hose Cart Only with No Hose Supplied
Hozelock 2398 60m Hose Cart Only with No Hose Supplied

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, perfect size for my length of hose, 17 July 2014
Really wasn't difficult to put together. Very sturdy, perfect size for my length of hose. You still have to bend to wheel it around of course cos the handle's not that long but I wasn't fooled by the picture on the box (cart in foreground - lady in background so they look similar heights - we're not stupid Hozelock!) I've found you have to push it forwards as the folding mechanism causes the handle to pop out if you try to pull the cart, not easy as it's a gravel path to my garden but otherwise I'm very pleased with it

USB 2.0 A to B Hi-Speed Printer Cable/Lead Epsom/HP/ 1.8 Metre
USB 2.0 A to B Hi-Speed Printer Cable/Lead Epsom/HP/ 1.8 Metre
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length. Plugged it in and had no problems ..., 17 July 2014
Perfect length. Plugged it in and had no problems with it whatsoever. Delighted!

Rubber Castor Swivel with Brake, 50mm 50kg, Swivel wheel rubber castor with non-marking tyres and brake.
Offered by RedTec Innovation l

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 17 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Easy to fit. They're holding up a considerable weight and coping well. Brakes work great - nothing moves. Delighted with them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3