Profile for M NARANCIC > Reviews

Content by M NARANCIC

M NARANCIC

Page: 1 | 2
The Pain and the Glory (Team Sky Giro & Tour Diary)
The Pain and the Glory (Team Sky Giro & Tour Diary)
by Team Sky

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, 30 Oct. 2013
Enjoyed this book which is both an additional source of information to the live presentations on TV this year and a good memory jogger. Additional entertainment from trying to work out the locations and subjects in the photographs (which the book is lavishly supplied with) since there are no captions. A good basic read about Sky Pro Cycling's achievements in these two very challenging and iconic road cycling races in 2013.

Chaomingzhen 925 Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Cubic Zirconia Heart Pendant Necklace Chain Women
Offered by Chaomingzhen jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the purchase, 30 Oct. 2013
This is really a lovely necklace and pendant. The chain was more substantial than I expected. Well worth the purchase which is a good thing since to return it would have cost about GBP 5.00 at least.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 2:00 PM GMT

Element Sterling Silver, Ladies', B3489C, Bracelet with Clear Cushion Cut Cubic Zirconia and Pave Cubic Zirconia Detail, Length of 18 + 3cm extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bracelet, 30 Oct. 2013
I purchased this bracelet as a gift, but am very tempted to keep it for myself. It is really very beautiful and comes nicely packaged. It arrived very promptly and without any hassle.

Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet
Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in small spaces, 4 Sept. 2013
I did like the magnetic back since it makes it very easy to attach (as long as there is a metal attachment in the right place) and the light is very powerful in small spaces, but not so good in anything larger than a tent. Also, they don't appear designed to give off the same light over a longer period of time (e.g. over 20 minutes) and they do dim off after this period. However, a useful little light in the right circumstances.

Masterplug HDCC5013/4BL 50m 4 Socket 13 Amp Open Cable Reel with Thermal Cut Out and Reset Button

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and easy to carry, 4 Sept. 2013
I ordered this item and it arrived within a few days, which was great. It was much more compact than I thought it would be and not too difficult to carry around. The only problem and the reason this item only gets 4 stars is that it is rather a pain to rewind after use. I am not sure if this is because it needs to be used more frequently in order to get out all the kinks, or because I just want it to be easy to use, but it does mean that instead of using it every day as originally intended I will only use it now for one off applications. The only other comment, and this is not a complaint, is that I wish manufacturers of this item would do a 60m reel.

BRAND NEW WHITE STICK ON LIGHT BULB - ENERGY SAVING - EASILY INSTALL - NO WIRING - NO ELECTRICAL - GREAT USE FOR GARAGES,KITCHEN,SHEDS,CABINETS - REQUIERS 4 X AA BATTERY OPERATED (NOT INCLUDED)

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps falling down, 8 Jun. 2013
The light from this bulb it not very good and everywhere I try and stick it to the wall, or elsewhere, I then find it invariably falls down. The only good thing about this is that it appears to be made of some really solid plastic and even though it has bounced off a concrete floor several times it still keeps working. If you only need a little bit of light then this is OK, but if you need a light that you can work in, don't bother.

The New Position Rifle Shooting: A How-To Text For Shooters And Coaches
The New Position Rifle Shooting: A How-To Text For Shooters And Coaches
by Frank T Hanenkrat

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Old Fashioned, 8 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book but there are others out there which are more up-to-date and a bit better presented. But there were some very interesting bits, particularly about the part that vision plays and the different problems that can arise from vision.

Swim, Bike, Run: Our Triathlon Story
Swim, Bike, Run: Our Triathlon Story
by Alistair Brownlee

5.0 out of 5 stars A very inspiring, but human, story, 8 Jun. 2013
I like the honesty that comes out of this autobiography from both of these men, and they cannot but help to inspire you, even if you have absolutely no intention of doing Triathlon. It is not just about winning races, (and sporting hints) but about overcoming some quite debilitating injuries and health issues and above all, the attitude of "lets just keep going". It doesn't matter what life throws at us, because we will get over it and we will succeed. This is a lesson that all of us, regardless what we are doing, need to take to heart as well. I particularly liked the attitude from both of them that you will have bad times, but just grieve, accept that this happens and move on. Don't use difficult times as an excuse and never, ever give up.

EPSOM SALTS 2KG ECO-BAG 100% Natural
EPSOM SALTS 2KG ECO-BAG 100% Natural
Offered by The Essential Oil Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the Bag, 8 Jun. 2013
Arrived very quickly after being ordered. A nice big bag, and also in very strong paper, which is a bonus since I am getting a bit neurotic about plastic packaging. They dissolve quickly in hot water and supply me with my magnesium fix on a regular basis. Not much more I can ask.

Nature's Answer Liquid-Omega 3-Epa/Dha-Fish Oil - (Platinum Liquid) 16 Ounces
Nature's Answer Liquid-Omega 3-Epa/Dha-Fish Oil - (Platinum Liquid) 16 Ounces
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste, 8 Jun. 2013
I had been advised to take some Omega 3, but since I have a problem with swallowing tablets I needed something in liquid form. It is actually quite difficult to find these products in liquid form in health shops so I found the most effective way of purchasing what I needed was through the Internet. I ordered this oil and it arrived very quickly so I was impressed and also by the size of the bottle which is much larger than I thought it would be. I have been used to taking Cod Liver Oil (which I have to force down) but this has a lovely taste in comparison, although there is still a fishy after taste, but that is to be expected. Not sure if it is having an effect, but since taking it the weather has been fine, so I guess the real test will be in the winter months.

Page: 1 | 2