Profile for Mr. S. Wright > Reviews

Speedo Boy's Monogram Jammer - Navy/Blue, 28 Inch
Offered by The Simply Group
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 31 July 2014
Perfect thankyou. Fast delivery great trunks.

Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for Sony Xperia Z - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars poor advertising and shocking return policy, 7 Feb 2014
I was looking for a docking station for a sony experia z1. The search engine gave me this item. This did not fit. I returned it with an expensive postage with still no refund seen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan 2013
I have purchased 3 of these now. One I use at work and 2 as Christmas presents. They are brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kali green helmet, 29 Sep 2012
As usual if I wish to purchase anything I always check amazon first and again the product was cheaper on this site. The helmet was very well priced, was delivered promptly and is very smart and well built.
The helmet sized small fitted my 11 old son well.

Garmin Forerunner 305 Wrist-Worn GPS Personal Training Device with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars garmin 305 forerunner, 7 Jan 2010
This was my second purchase of this watch, I purchased one a year ago and it is fantastic, the second I ordered for my sister. As a family we have four now which just goes to show how good they are. Although the only thing it lacks is the abilty to be used whilst swimming, but I know there are models from Garmin that now do.