Profile for E.jay E > Reviews

Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack
Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars don't even waste your money, 2 May 2013
Rubbish
Too big for teeth hurts like hell used one similar but I thought it was the same. Which wasn't the case.

Sony MDR1RBT Wireless Bluetooth Prestige Headphones - Black
Sony MDR1RBT Wireless Bluetooth Prestige Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW >>R.I.P to MM450, 1 May 2013
I have had few other Bluetooth headphones, but this one is worth every penny compare to my previous mm450, the one thing i hated about my mm450 were the volume it only got a little bit better when using the Bluetooth options item self. although the quality were good but what is the point having excellent quality without being able to even hear the sounds, however, these are equally loud with and without the Bluetooth. the design are of the headphones are well made.loving the string of red. if you want good base excellent sound go for it. I feel like buying another one but am officially broke after buying this headphones.

Lenovo Ideapad Y500 15.6-inch Laptop (8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 15.6-inch Laptop (8GB RAM, 1TB HDD)

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it, 30 April 2013
this laptop is truly a multimedia machine, I got this for my girl as a birthday gift, took a while before it arrived. However, amazon was truly professional in the way they sorter the issue i had with the delivery not arriving.Working in retail myself I understand that sometimes things happens which cannot always be controlled. Only was upset I couldn't give her her present on her actual birthday date. very fast I haven't really been able to use it much however, my girl won't let it leave her site. very loud speaker the best you can get, good web cam, excellent, screen for HD Movies.

TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock Luggage Travel Black Holiday Airport Gate
TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock Luggage Travel Black Holiday Airport Gate
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 April 2013
only complain is that i wish I came across these a very long time a go very easy to set up

De'Longhi Bambino TRN0808M Oil Filled Radiator - 800 Watt
De'Longhi Bambino TRN0808M Oil Filled Radiator - 800 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars I TAKE MY HATS OFF TO AMAZON, 23 April 2013
first product didn't arrived on time however amazon truly understand the meaning excellent customer service, don't want to write too much, all you need to know about this product is that it works really well enabling you to heat up your room quick and using less power, a bit heavy when trying to move it around however, looks just perfect, make sure you do not, I repeat try and use it for drying off cloths which i LUCKY DID NOT DO, its just little things you should watch out for not putting heavy product on it.ect, but i love this product saves a lot of money buying a normal electric heater.

Sennheiser MM 450 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST PERFECT/ so close, 16 July 2011
Believe me when I tell you i do not write review but this deserve it, am gonna be quick and simple, the sound is better without the wire you attach it to, some people has said They can not tell the difference between a wired and theses you surely can. the only significant problem with theses headphones is that, after a couple of hours wearing these you will start wondering if you ever had any ears because they get a bit sore which I dnt mind, the volume all depend on the device you attach it to, if you attach it to an old device you will obviously get a poorer sound. but the headphone are worth the extra pounds. finally the headphones has plenty features, i dnt really use some of them because it affects the quality of the sound when turn on for example, the noise guard although you will notice it actually blocks noise you will also hear a annoying noise in the background of the sound, turn it off and it is back to the normal quality sound.

finally, the volumes is not overly loud unless you want to be deft then jump on dre beats
decent base, okay treble,
excellent call quality people thought I was inside even though I was out with a crowd
overall rating 9/5

Update ............Scratch whatever I had said previously about this product because you truly do need time assessing the mm450 and deciding if it is god or not..

First thing you will notice about this product is that it is very expensive, the valuation is a bit of in my opinion, let me just be quick, after using the mm450 for a while I got use to the feel of the headphone its very adjustable to any head size but your head will still need to get use to the strain on your ears. I first tried the headphone as actual wired headphones however, I was so infuriated by the amount of volume it produce I wanted to send back, however I thought there is no way am going back to wired headphone, they just always get broken easily, I played around with it a bit raising the volume using different apps on my phone to enhance the volume nothing seemed to worked.

I just hoped that the bluetooth will worked a lot better, after removing the wire from the headphone, I noticed the volume was significantly a lot louder, not overly loud just perfect for me, one thing you must understand is to get the best sound you will need to have a good music app player I use the samsung s3 original player which is okay, which can enhance the volume but remember the more you enhance it the less of music time you will enjoy because I can just about get 7 hours of music time. the noise guard is perfect if you want to remove any annoying sound in the background say a passenger next to you talking on the phone or a homeless man playing music for travelers on the tube, you can also fast forward your music whilst leaving your phone in your bag or pocket. stop and pickup phone calls with a simple click of the play button on the headphone, one thing i noticed is that when noise guard is turned on it enhances the bass a little bit. overall i love the mm 450, but just make sure you buy extra batteries because when it runs out believe me you won't want to use the wire.