Profile for Marie > Reviews

Marie

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough.dont buy it, 22 Jun. 2013
The best you can say about this drive is that it looks ok.
It is not very rugged. Its just looks. The usb connection is awful. Usb cable falls out in the middle of using. I have it held on with an elastic band! Setting it up is horrible. I called their support line and they wanted to charge me for the call. They wanted me to sign up to some membership to get questions anwered. I Nearly lost the plot with the guy. I almost returned it there and then but needed it that week so kept it. If your usb port has no power it cant retrieve any data because it has no power of its own. When it is working it is ok but thats about all. I have no idea why people are giving this 5 stars?. Maybe they work for lacie? Dont buy it. There are better drives.

I only gave it 1 star because it does actually work as a drive. Thats as best you can say.

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set - 5 Piece
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set - 5 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Jan. 2011
I needed induction pans for my new hob and have ordered the 5 piece set. All pans work brilliant with the induction hob and oven. Because I do cook, I recognise what is quality cookware. These pans carry a little bit of weight and oven safe as proper old style pans but the modern non stick tech makes easy to cook and clean. I almost feel sorry that I already have got a wok ( good one but not induction)so I don't have excuse to buy a new one.

Russell Hobbs 14816 Regent Kettle and 2 Slice Toaster - Twin Pack - Polished Stainless Steel
Offered by etailz UK

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather boil water in a milk pot., 25 Jan. 2011
By the description the kettle has a stainless steel finish, and yes it was, but it does not say that the inside is plastic. Technically, it's not lying but isn't it misleading?

ADATA SH93 2.5-inch 640GB Shock External Proof Hard Drive - Red
ADATA SH93 2.5-inch 640GB Shock External Proof Hard Drive - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 3 Nov. 2010
I work for a small design company and our slow internet connection makes impossible to use a on-line back up service. Because our products are our data, we do need a second emergency back up system. This hard drive ticks all box - strong, light and easy to use. I'm really satisfied my choice. By the way, it looks nice too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, 6 Sept. 2010
It is really useful product for both indoor and outdoor. I don't have to repeat sit down and get up to hang socks nor try to make space in cloth line. When it's rainy I just pick it up and moved to indoor.

UltraColl Marine Collagen 1000mg x 180 tablets (3 months supply). The only patented anti-aging collagen types I, II, III, and VII. SKU: UC3
Offered by Pureclinica

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 19 Aug. 2010
I'm one of the kinds who have got a cupboard full of nutrition supplement. Because collagen products are expensive than others, I try not get my full money worth. This one is the best value so far.

Blue Canyon Lattice Wood Folding Laundry Hamper with Cover
Blue Canyon Lattice Wood Folding Laundry Hamper with Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a `Buying' product., 19 Aug. 2010
I initially worried about the quality of wood which could look nice on internet only. I bought it because the design and capacity and crossed my fingers. Then it turned out to be better than what I had expected. It's well designed and practically constructed. I cannot say it's a high quality one but definitely quality one.

Puma Women's Amoko Vintage L Silver/Whisper White/Steel Grey/Dark Shadow 343998-02 4 UK
Offered by Galaxy Sports

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty though., 14 Aug. 2010
I have unusally narrow feet and the shose fit quite tight. The strap is designed wrongly.

Big Rain Coming
Big Rain Coming
by Katrina Germein

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful book., 14 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Big Rain Coming (Hardcover)
I wanted something special memento for the mother of my partner after she spent a month with us in Austraila. I didn't want to present her a usual tourist souvenir. So I got the book imagining that she read it to my child one day. We hope as we wait big rain.

Gaiam Yoga Mat - DragonFly Print
Gaiam Yoga Mat - DragonFly Print

4.0 out of 5 stars What do you want more for a Yoga mat?, 14 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Gaiam Yoga Mat 1.7m (Sports)
I had a nice Yoga mat in Australia and sold it when I moved to UK. Recently, I looked for a similar one and then now I found one that is pretter and cheaper. I'm getting a bag for it too. Happy day!

Page: 1 | 2