Profile for Mr. Z. La Gumina > Reviews

Content by Mr. Z. La Gumina

Mr. Z. La Gumina "jammyjewell" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Amarelli Sassolini Anise Liquorice Pebbles Tin 40 g (Pack of 3)
Amarelli Sassolini Anise Liquorice Pebbles Tin 40 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing, 23 Jan 2014
If you like liquorice you will not be disappointed with these excellent sweets. If you love pebbles too, you better take care as you might explode with tasty happiness!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the business, 27 Sep 2013
Why o why do 'quality' bed manufacturers not fit these runners as standard? We have a Silentnight divan and have replaced all four sets of drawer runners with these as the ones fitted as standard are rubbish. This is after Silentnight have replaced the bed once, but we couldn't be bother with the agro of carting another divan in and out of the house and settled for replacing the runners.

Draper 18937 Drill-Powered Pump
Draper 18937 Drill-Powered Pump
Price: 7.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Easier to syphon with a straw!, 10 Sep 2013
To be fair, I have no experience of these types of pumps prior to this one, but I thought I should buy a proprietary brand over a Hong Kong import for 99p with postage. Also, the application I wanted to use it for, emptying a large paddling pool, might be a laborious task, but it was quicker by hand and without the pump.

My honest opinion, is to way u how much liquid you have to move, how many times you will have to move it and think about investing in a submersible pump. Further research into them showed me that they work to a round 8mm, so the submersible pump I'll end up buying will be dearer to cover the cost of this one!

Graffiti On The Train
Graffiti On The Train
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars On repeat!, 10 Sep 2013
I would say the best ever album from Stereophonics. Contains the title hit, but also many other fantastic tracks, including Violins & Tambourines that I may not have heard if I hadn't purchased the complete album.

Kilo 2-in-1 Citrus Zester & Juicer (New 2012 Product)
Kilo 2-in-1 Citrus Zester & Juicer (New 2012 Product)
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Can it get any zester?, 22 Aug 2013
I was looking for a zester and stumbled across this product. I though I'd give it a try for the price which was comparable to other zesters. The handle gives great control while zesting or even peeling the citrus fruit of your choice. Th additional benefit of the juicer is a great idea and the design of the deep dish collects all the juice from the fruit. Little ridges also retain any pips that are expelled whilst juicing.

THREE PACKS of Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes x 20 Brushes
THREE PACKS of Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes x 20 Brushes
Offered by KrystalDirect
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars For those hard to reach places..., 31 May 2013
Perfect for the job. Wire free which means no painful misjudgements and they keep the dentist of your case too!

Terramundi I Love Mummy money pot
Terramundi I Love Mummy money pot
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 = 400, better than a bank!, 3 April 2013
This is our second Terramundi. The first one has been filled and we saved just over 400 in 1 and 2 coins. This was in about two years. Better return than a bank!

PK Green Colour Changing LED Star Light
PK Green Colour Changing LED Star Light
Offered by goforgreen
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light for kids, 3 April 2013
My son is autistic and loves all things illuminated. However trying to find quality units at a budget price and tough is hard. But after finding these lights, we'll be getting more. They are soft, so also offer him tactile stimulation and the colour changing glow is great.

For the money and enjoyment these light give, you can't go wrong.

Sambucol 120ml Immuno Forte Liquid
Sambucol 120ml Immuno Forte Liquid
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars ...and it tastes good too!, 1 Mar 2013
My autistic son has taken this supplement since October 2012 and we have managed to get through a whole winter without a full blown cold or continuous runny nose. There has been the odd sniffle, but overall extremely impressed. As he is autistic he won't eat vegetables and only has the occasional banana. This has proved THE product to give his system a boost.

Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes x 20 Brushes
Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes x 20 Brushes
Offered by Inter-Dentals
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Dec 2012
I used to use floss regularly, but a friend gave us some of these and after trying them I have switched to these all the time. They really do the job well.

Page: 1 | 2