Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Kirsty

Fat Man to Green Man: From Unfit to Ultramarathon
Fat Man to Green Man: From Unfit to Ultramarathon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 11 Dec 2013
Once I picked up this book I couldn't put it down so read from beginning to end in one sitting, I had a lump in my throat at times but also a little giggle too. Definitely recommend for a good light hearted read.

The Honeymoon Murder (Kindle Single)
The Honeymoon Murder (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2013
Good description of a still unsolved murder, look forward to finding out the truth when he returns to answer those questions

Shamed: The Honour Killing That Shocked Britain - by the Sister Who Fought for Justice

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 July 2013
What amazing strength by the author for finally bringing to justice horrible family members - I read this book in 2 days as I really could not put it down -amazing

Memoirs Of Mr Average
Memoirs Of Mr Average

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories, 30 May 2013
Loved it, as a fellow "Kingswood kiddie" from the 80`s myself. I went to Falconride, Grange for girls I even had Miss Lavis as my teacher too and remember the antics in Lloyds shop this made me chuckle and was great to be taken back there by the author in this book.

Sunday's Child
Sunday's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sunday's Child (Kindle Edition)
Heart wrenching at times but Anne's wonderful spirit and strength throughout the book is amazing. How someone can endure so much negativity and mental and physical pain during their childhood and go on to be the wonderful and caring woman Anne truly is certainly is inspirational. I can't wait to read the next chapter in your life.