Profile for Thiru007 > Reviews

Content by Thiru007

Thiru007 "thiru007" (edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
Graco Mirage Plus Travel System (Red)
Graco Mirage Plus Travel System (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby Loves it, 17 May 2012
I only have good things to say about this product. Its compact, lightweight and easy to use. Our baby is just 5 months old and she already likes it and attracted by its bold red colour. The car seat is very useful when attached with the pram or on its own. We use the car seat at home to rock her when she is being fed or when she wants to watch tele. Note that the car seat handle has 3-4 position and can be locked at the desired position. Overall its quite comfortable and a definite value for money. This is our first pram and we did some research to finally freeze it on the Graco Mirage Travel System. I'm glad that we weren't disappointed. It was delivered the next day, thanks to Amazon. Highly recommended, go for it.

Philips HR2020/50 Silver Blender with 1.75 Litre Jug - 400 Watt
Philips HR2020/50 Silver Blender with 1.75 Litre Jug - 400 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Best idli dosa batter maker, 7 Mar 2012
Hi there!

I am a south Indian and I love Idli, dosas which is more of a staple food for us.. We use grinders to make the batter and unfortunately we dont get big grinders here.. This blender is a magic and did grind super fast and I am enjoying yummy varieties every day..Great buy !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2013 1:01 PM GMT

Nokia 1616 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Nokia 1616 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great phone to have, 28 Oct 2011
i got this phone to call abroad through my other sim card, which only cost me 1/2P btw. The phone is sleek, handy, light weight and fits into my pocket.

However, the keys are bit cramped, less easy to operate, the voice quality is bad, headphone is too noisy. These are the basic features i would expect from a phone and it disappoints at that front. the battery life is comendable though.

I donno if it is something to do with the sim card but i don get the incoming numbers. I called up the my providers customer support to change my phone settings and from then on i am able to see the numbers only when i check it after I miss the call. funny isn't it?

The phone arrived very late, after a week. I'm a prime customer and i would expect it to get it the next day. Amazon had compensated me by extending my membership by another month but it was the problem with HDNL who did not deliver it on time. so, considering all the factors, i did not have a good experience with the phone so far.

Police Sphere12096JSG/04 with White Leather Strap and Silver Gold Dial
Police Sphere12096JSG/04 with White Leather Strap and Silver Gold Dial

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, 7 Feb 2011
I ordered this watch for my wife. Booked it over the weekend and got it delivered today. I was disappointed to find that this watch was too large for women's watch. The watch looks elegant though. Would have been good if they have sizes for watches as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2011 8:05 PM GMT

Asics Women's Gel 100 TR Cross-Trainer
Asics Women's Gel 100 TR Cross-Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 19 Sep 2010
I got this for my wife.. She feels more comfortable and confident during her work outs and quite trendy..

Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED II Lens Black
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED II Lens Black
Offered by Audio_Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 4 Sep 2010
I broke my D40 18-55mm VR lens last year in a christmas party. Since then i have been using this lens and i did not had any problem at all. This doesnt come with a VR but still doesnt compromise on the image quality. I have used it for almost 8 months now and am completely satisfied with its output. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

Deluxe 7 Piece Filter Kit For The Nikon D5000, D3000 Digital Slr Cameras
Deluxe 7 Piece Filter Kit For The Nikon D5000, D3000 Digital Slr Cameras

3.0 out of 5 stars Go for nikon branded once., 4 Sep 2010
I have used this product and its worth the money but if you do not want to compromise on the image quality then i would recommend you to go for branded lens for your DSLRs.

Sony MSMT8GN 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2
Sony MSMT8GN 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2
Offered by WhiteFay

5.0 out of 5 stars So much space, 4 Sep 2010
this is worth the money, i got this with my sony digi cam and they both go very well.recommended.

PRINCE2 Pocketbook
PRINCE2 Pocketbook
by Office of Government Commerce

4.0 out of 5 stars good but may not be useful now, 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: PRINCE2 Pocketbook (Paperback)
This is a good ready reckoner but may not be useful now because of the the new 2009 edition's release.

Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
by Office of Government Commerce (OGC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 Sep 2010
Useful manual. Must have for people appearing for Foundation and/or Practitioner. Got this at a discounted rate and was delivered on time. Recommended

Page: 1 | 2