Profile for autumn > Reviews

Content by autumn

autumn (Warwickshire)

Page: 1 | 2
OPSO® Apple MFi Certified Linker Sync and Charge Data Cable 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2 3, iPod touch 2 3 4, iPod nano 6th and Previous Apple Models (4 Feet / 1.2 m)
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone charger, 15 April 2014
Brilliant - I plug it in and it charges my iphone everytime! Better than the original as it's longer and most definitely better than the cheap one I bought and then regretted. Highly recommend this cable.

Kitchen Craft 2.3 L Coolmovers Acrylic Ice Jug
Kitchen Craft 2.3 L Coolmovers Acrylic Ice Jug
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 15 April 2014
I love this jug! Lovely shape, feels solid and nice to hold. The ice core does the job nicely, better than putting in ice cubes to prevent ending up with watery drinks - fill it up to the line, screw on the lid and pop into the freezer ready for use (and you don't have to change the water inside, just keep freezing it). Better than the previous I owned from the blue & yellow swedish shop!

Sun Exotic Pineapple and Coconut Juice 288 ml Triple Pack (Pack of 9, Total 27 Cartons)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 April 2014
Nice sweet fruity drink that tastes like a cocktail without the alcohol. The carton size is just right for travelling or just slip into a bag when going shopping or days out. Loved by all the family. Sunshine in little box!

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 15 April 2014
I really wanted this harness to work, even a slight improvement would have been a bonus, unfortunately my lhasa X spaniel thinks he's now a husky and pulls me like a sled. I may as well put it in the bin.

Traidcraft Fair Trade Ethiopian Sidama Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 2)
Traidcraft Fair Trade Ethiopian Sidama Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee at its best, 13 April 2014
This is my new favourite coffee. We wake up to this first thing in the morning - it's lovely smooth, rounded, distinctive and mild flavour that just satisfies. I have it on repeat order, what more can I say!

Children Unisex Kigurumi Onesie Animal Pajama Cosplay Costume Pyjamas Pikachu (TAG 125 XL( height  55"-57" / 140cm-145cm))
Children Unisex Kigurumi Onesie Animal Pajama Cosplay Costume Pyjamas Pikachu (TAG 125 XL( height 55"-57" / 140cm-145cm))
Offered by Keral Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Quality, 13 April 2014
My grandson loved this as his christmas present, unfortunately it only just fitted despite ordering the correct size, it was too much hassle to try to return it and would have missed the deadline for christmas.

The costume itself was a very good quality item - the ones I had seen locally were thin and cheap looking, but this one was quite plush and vibrant in colour.

Overall an excellent product but slightly small in the sizing.

Coolermaster Yen Folio Smart Case with Magnetic Auto On Off Sleep Function with Tri-Fold Flip / Fold Multi Position Stand for Apple iPad Mini 1st Generation & New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display. Full Front & Back Protection. (Blue)
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, 13 April 2014
This arrived from izilla very quickly and was very well packaged. I looked at the other reviews before ordering this as I could not believe the price - turns out it is the genuine article and a very well made product. Coolermaster is a well known manufacturer of pc cases, fans etc so I trust this name. Anyway, the case has a lovely textured "feel" to it, sort of soft, non-slip yet non-grip quality that just feels nice to touch. It feels solid and well made, the holes line up perfectly to all the buttons etc.

The cover/flap can be used as a stand in various ways and angles which you quickly become accustomed to, and the wake up feature is very handy when at home but I turn it off when transporting in my bag as I don't want to drain the battery if the cover should come open - I'm very cautious!

My only very slight gripe would be the weight, as when fitted it does seem slightly "heavy" but not too heavy to use functionally. Overall I am very happy with this case and would highly recommend anyone to buy it.

EAGLE 30W Soldering Iron
EAGLE 30W Soldering Iron
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but hot, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: EAGLE 30W Soldering Iron (Misc.)
Iron is nicely finished, however the handle is a little fat for my liking. Barrel is a nice length - not too long. Iron is fitted with standard mains cable, is lightweight and is nicely balanced. Cable clamp screw was loose in the box when it arrived, took quite a bit of pressure to screw it in. I measured the tip temperature at 517 degrees C, rather hot for delicate electronics work. Tip is poor quality, has developed a notch after just a few joints, however it is a standard type held in with a grub screw, economical and easy to replace with a widely available better quality one, and still perfectly okay for soldering heavier joints.

Overall the iron is good value for money if you are on a tight budget, but the tip lets it down.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Protecting my screen, 26 Feb 2013
This is the most expensive screen protector I have ever bought for any of my phones. I didn't know if it would be worth the extra cost, but reading the reviews here, and the lifetime guarantee made me decide to give it a try.

I received the Expert Shield within 2 days and couldn't wait to apply it to my lovely new Galaxy S3 - it went on great up to stage 2, when I had to peel off the top layer, I peeled, and it came off - I couldn't believe how wonderful the screen looked, it really looked like there was nothing on it - that's because there wasn't. Unfortunately when I peeled tab 2 it was stuck to the actual protector and took it all off. I tried to reapply it but I couldn't get the bubbles out the 2nd time.

I contacted Ed at Expert Shield via the email he had sent and explained my predicament. He quickly responded and said that as I have a lifetime guarantee he would send out a new one, and also gave me some hints and tips for application.

The next day the new Expert Shield came in the post - I was really suprised and pleased. This time it went on perfectly - not a bubble or speck of dust in sight and the 2nd tab took the top layer off with no problems at all - brilliant. The touch screen is so touch sensitive and clear, it really is like there's nothing on it.

Well worth the extra money for peace of mind.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 4:28 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap alternative, 14 July 2012
This is a great spare battery. It doesn't last as long as the original Canon but at a fraction of the cost, you shouldn't expect it to. It's an essential for our camera as the GPS drains the battery so quickly. Whilst on holiday we found this battery came into it's own as our back-up.

Page: 1 | 2