Profile for Dan > Reviews

Content by Dan

Dan

PowerGen 8400mAh Dual USB Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android Phones, iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning adapters not included), iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus 4 and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 21 Oct 2012
I needed an external charger for my HTC One X for when I am travelling and a power source is not readily available. I did my research and bought the smaller version of this one but was offered an upgrade which I took.
Firstly this was smaller and not as heavy as I was expecting (one of the reasons for choosing the smaller one), but found that it feels well built and sturdy.
When I received the item I immediately turned it on and was shown 3 lights which means it was 75% charged so I could have used it out of the box, however I charged it overnight so I could give it a proper test.
Over the last few days I have been charging my phone only using this external battery and was very pleased with the results. I have given the phone 2 full charges (from around 10%) and a part charge (from 10% to 80%).
I think you will agree this has performed very well and as a result I have been recommending this to my friends and family (some of which are iPhone users whose batteries are terrible).
I am very pleased I have received the larger capacity pack, this gives me peace of mind that I can use my phone heavily while I am waiting around in airports and not have to worry about running out of power, however I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the smaller version as well, which I think would be perfect for when I am on a day out (in the pub with friends etc) where it will be less intrusive in my pocket, the larger pack is fine but I would rather keep it in a bag or coat pocket maybe.
In conclusion, I definitely recommend this product, it arrived in good time and the performance has been better than expected.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 12:14 AM BST

HTC One X TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 10 Aug 2012
I agree with the person who commented about the cheap plastic, after approximately one month the case colour is now a dark yellow, imagine nicotine stained ! Very disappointed, will look somewhere else. However, it fitted well and did look great before it changed colour.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 July 2012
Fantastic value for money solution to car antenna problems. Fitted within minutes and now can receive all my favourite stations previously unobtainable. 100% recommended