Profile for Bjoern > Reviews

Content by Bjoern

Bjoern

40 Box house moving pack for removals and storage, all you need for your move !
40 Box house moving pack for removals and storage, all you need for your move !
Offered by Pack King Ltd
Price: 21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 3 Feb 2011
This product is way to expensive. The quality is very poor - be carefull. I mean its fine it you want to transport some snacks like crips, but when it comes to clothes, books, or any kind of things that are actually from importance for a household, well then keep the hands off this offer.

The wall boxes are very poor. They are connected with some kind of glue and do not resist a some little stress. However, the tape is even worse. It is very very thin and basically it is not "made" for these kind of boxes. The boxes themselve have some good sickness but are very instabile.

The free stuff you get for your 38pound (incl. shipping) is more than rediciolous. I mean, a pen, 2 tapes, some paper and some bubble band well come on ....

I am very disappointed and would actually return this stuff or go to Tesco and ask for their boxes they throw away every night, if I were not in a huzzle to move.

Well I hope somebody can safe some money and is not going to waste it as I did.

Philips LivingColors 6915031PU LED Mood Light, Mini, Glossy White
Philips LivingColors 6915031PU LED Mood Light, Mini, Glossy White

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Jan 2011
This lamps are seriously nice. They are behind my computer monitors and it looks beautiful with when I put two different colours on the wall and see the passive light.

Beginning Google Maps API 3 (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
Beginning Google Maps API 3 (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
by Gabriel Svennerberg
Price: 25.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Beginners, 1 Dec 2010
Well, I got the book today and wanted to leave some comments about it:

I had put some Google maps code already together with not knowing much about it, but getting the sense of what I actually did. As I am starting a project that requires good / advanced Google maps API knowledge I thought it might be a nice idea to buy this book to get into the basics.

However, I can definitely recommend this book to absolutely beginners of Google API. People who have never done a map with Googles service should definitely consider buying this book. It is easy to read, helps you a lot with examples, guides you through everything you need to know and gives you even some basic JavaScript information.

As I said earlier, I got the book today and was working through it, after about 7 hours with doing others things as well I finished the book. It helped me a lot in the basics, but was not really on that level I needed to be. But I suppose that that is not the target of the book. Therefore I give it 5 stars, that it is for beginners and is very well written for beginners, and beginners with no experience in Google maps will definitely improve their skills by easily doing the examples!