Profile for tms > Reviews

Content by tms

tms

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
N4U Online® - Samsung Galaxy A3 PU Leather Suction Pad Wallet Case Cover & High Sensitive Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by N4U Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 22 Jun. 2016
Received quickly and the suction holds quite well but the small magnet has broken now so it doesn't stay closed but ok for bag etc cheap so got what I paid for but will be looking for a more sturdy one but his did for a start.

DSTE® 2-Pack Spare Battery and DC108U Travel Charger Kit for Panasonic DMW-BMB9 Lumix DMC-FZ40 DMC-FZ45 DMC-FZ47 DMC-FZ48 DMC-FZ60 DMC-FZ62 DMC-FZ70 DMC-FZ72 DMC-FZ100 DMC-FZ150 V-Lux2 V-Lux3 Camera as Leica BP-DC9
Offered by QiaoJL

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun. 2016
After buying a panasonic camera I had trouble finding their make of battery so I chose these . They are a match to my panasonic and they last just as long ,the spare charger enabled me to be able to charge both batteries at the same time so I knew I always had a spare full battery. So far great .

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2016
Arrived promptly with all small screwdrivers and plastic clips for removing back etc. No directions for use but I found an easy to copy video on you tube. Great value for money

Pinkyee Women's Lace Sexy Lingerie Dress And G-String Set Babydoll Blue One Size
Offered by Pinkyee

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Feb. 2016
Ok for cheap price. A little on the tight side but think that was my vanity assuming it would fit. Would get another though as they are as described but would go up a size for comfort

Pak TV Channels
Pak TV Channels

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 25 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Pak TV Channels (App)
Rubbish did not work so removed

Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (SMALL)
Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (SMALL)
Offered by happy-feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (SMALL)
I have only had these a day or two but I know they are going to be great. They do not stick to my hands when I finally get warm. I have very small hands and these fit me really comfortably. Will probably get another pair but as I have just received these i held back on the 5 stars

CXVI The Beginning of the End: A gripping murder mystery and suspense thriller (CXVI BOOK 1) (CXVI Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Jan. 2016
Lots of twists and turns but the main characters keep you informed. Plot is a bit confusing in places but nothing to stop the flow. Will look forward to part two.

Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Conditions (Local and Worldwide)
Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Conditions (Local and Worldwide)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Jan. 2016
Use this every day. Works perfectly. I travel all over the uk and this gives me an idea of what to expect on my journey and at my destination. Great and easy to use.

Chez Stinky (An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 1)
Chez Stinky (An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, 3 Jan. 2016
Predictable,light hearted romance. Good for a relaxing day.

Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum Book 19)
Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum Book 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2016
Love all Stephanie plum books they make me laugh.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15