Profile for Dr. S. E. Price > Reviews

Content by Dr. S. E. Price

Dr. S. E. Price

Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect and Communicate with your Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great advice, 19 Dec. 2012
Lots of practical, simple, logical and useful advice. I would recommend this book to any parent. Particularly like the "accidental parenting" section,how to fix behaviour if it's already gone wrong!

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed, 8 Nov. 2012
I have played all the other professor Layton games and I'm so annoyed that they're not making this for da! Why???!!! :(
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

Cheesemaking and Dairying: Making Cheese, Yoghurt, Butter and Ice Cream on a Small Scale
by Katie Thear

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cheese, something missing., 18 July 2008
I would probably give this book 4.5 out of 5 if I had the choice. It is a very good guide to making my very first cheese. Lots of recipes and pictures. Most of the information is there, even if it is a little difficult to find in the book. I would have liked slightly more details, especially about sterilising at home. But otherwise I'm very pleased with it. I am about to buy a second book as I am left with a feeling that there is more information out there that would help me.