Profile for Garry Willetts > Reviews

Content by Garry Willetts

Garry Willetts

Page: 1 | 2
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Xbox 360)
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by The GameMonkey
Price: 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocksmith, 19 Jan 2014
Got this for my son for Xmas and was a real favorite straight away. Often I can hear him playing as a break from school work. He also likes the tunes offered.

Salus Programmable Room Thermostat Wired
Salus Programmable Room Thermostat Wired
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Room Stat, 19 Jan 2014
I got 2 of these as I have 2 zones in my house and they seem to work well. My only complaint is how many times you have to press buttons to alter it to once per day like when we were on holiday at home across Xmas.

Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Offered by Chimsoc Limited
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Draft excluder, 19 Jan 2014
Good baloon but a bit bigger than I thought for a standard chimney. My fault but it seals well and we notice the diference in the room, especially when it is windy.

Petzl Tikka 2 Head Torch - Storm Gray
Petzl Tikka 2 Head Torch - Storm Gray
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Head torch, 19 Jan 2014
As a controls engineer I have to acess lots of dark out of the way places in buildings and I find this briliant. It is light and easy to aim. The 3 AAA batteries don't last long enough, but way longer than the old style head torches.

Timberland Men's Ossipee Mid Leather with Gore-Tex Black Hiking Boot 44182 12.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 19 Jan 2014
A nice comfertable pair of boots but after a couple of weeks realised that the heal was a bit soft and with a pronation issue they were not giving me the support required for wearing all day.

Genuine HTC BA S420 Battery - Legend, Wildfire
Genuine HTC BA S420 Battery - Legend, Wildfire
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars OK battery, 19 Jan 2014
Works well in my HTC Wildfire gets a good days operation with bluetooth always on, often in a basement with no signal so it is searching for up to 7hours.

Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Endure Shock 30 Lp Watch With Black/Blue Resin Strap - T5K196SU
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop
Price: 44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 11 May 2013
Brought this watch for swimming as the stopwatch has big second numbers and it is easy to read with goggles, strong strap clip almost too strong. Recomend.

Dr Martens PNT50 Cargo Trousers 34 Long Leg / Mens Trousers (34W x Long) (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trousers, 11 May 2013
I wear these for work, ok but a bit on the short & snug size. I ordered 34" long, could have been 1" longer for me. Lots of pockets and well made.

CREE XML-T6 Led 1000 Lumens mini Flashlight Torch
CREE XML-T6 Led 1000 Lumens mini Flashlight Torch
Offered by NexScene LED UK
Price: 3.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 11 May 2013
Ordered with the rechargeable batteries and charger. Torch is not as per photo so batteries won't fit. Part took 1 month and 1 day to arrive. So ca't return batteries as I had opened and charged. Avoid like plague!!

Seiko Sportura Chronograph Black Leather Strap Gents Watch SNAE67P1
Seiko Sportura Chronograph Black Leather Strap Gents Watch SNAE67P1
Offered by VRC DISCOUNTS
Price: 196.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 18 Feb 2013
Nice watch but rather hard to read in low light levels especially date and the stop watch minutes are next to impossible to read unless you have super eyes. But overall I like it and if I want a stop watch I will buy one.

Page: 1 | 2