Profile for Mr. G. WOODWARD > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. WOODWARD

Mr. G. WOODWARD (Coventry, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Logitech Z150 Speaker - Midnight Black
Logitech Z150 Speaker - Midnight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value PC speakers., 19 Oct 2014
I've had these speakers for a few days now & have been trying several different clips on You Tube to guage the sound quality. The best quality up to now was El Diablo Rojo, by Texas Hippie Coalition, which made my friend nearly fall off her chair, but just now, I watched Steve Stevens demonstrating a Roland G-5 VG Stratocaster & the sound was crystal clear with not even a hint of tinniness! I would recommend these speakers to anybody!

1 Dozen Soft Replacement Tips for The Friendly Swede® Thin-Tip High Precision Stylus Pen + Cleaning Cloth - Retail Packaging (S Rubber Tip)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential accessory for stylus pens!, 13 Oct 2014
What would I have done if the tip of my pen had just become defunct? Use another pen? Hardly! The perfect companion to my stylus pens order! A no-brainer, really!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 8:01 PM BST

Extra Long Premium Thin Tip Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 XXL High Precision Universal Gaming Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Black/Red/Silver, 7.3-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pens for disabled fingers!, 13 Oct 2014
As I have desensitised fingers (neuropathy), these stylus pens are a boon! They're easy to hold & enable me to make precise icon selections on my touchscreen phone, whereas with just my fingers, the phone takes on a mind of its own! 10/10 for innovation! Brilliant!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 8:13 PM BST

Tea Towel Check Design Pack of 10
Tea Towel Check Design Pack of 10
Offered by Saver Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Housekeeper's Delight!, 27 Sep 2014
My housekeeper is of the Old School variety & eschews the use of paper kitchen towels! She insists on cloth towels & within five minutes on her first day, she'd soaked all of my souvenir tea towels that I'd collected 30 years ago! I bought some plain white ones for myself, for handling hot pans, but as soon as dear old Rosie spotted them, they were soaking wet, so I had to get some dedicated Rose cloths! These fit the bill perfectly! The check design identifies them as hers straight away! Great stuff!

Handmade Natural Slate and Solid Oak Magazine Rack - Modern Contemporary Style - An Ideal Christmas Gift
Offered by Oak Slate Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary design & excellent finish!, 19 Sep 2014
Coincidentally, this item was delivered just before a carpenter from Phoenix Furniture arrived to add two more drawers to my bespoke workstation. Leon, the chap from Phoenix, watched with interest as I unboxed it & removed the bubble wrap. He was impressed with the style & finish & estimated the cost at £70! When I told him it was just over half that, he was astonished, to say the least! Good stuff!

JML Quick Chips Potato Chipper
JML Quick Chips Potato Chipper

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the mentally-disabled!, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: JML Quick Chips Potato Chipper
I was so looking forward to using this, due to having osteoarthritis & trigger finger in both hands, but due to the lack of any warnings for mentally-disabled people & totally s***e written instructions (or lacl of!) , I now have a totally defunct JML chipper! In future, I'll stick to pre-cut chips!

High Grade 50 Litre Extra Large Purple Wham Plastic Swing Flip Top Waste Bin
High Grade 50 Litre Extra Large Purple Wham Plastic Swing Flip Top Waste Bin
Offered by 7TH AVENUE GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Whacko Wham bin!, 17 Sep 2014
Oh, whacko! After returning a rather abysmal-looking, sewlf-assembly, bin, I needed something else & hit upon the wham bin for a tenner! It was delivered by the Postie within 4 days of ordering & is a sturdy bin! Just what the doctor ordered!

Hailo Big-Box 60 Waste Bin, Black, 60L
Hailo Big-Box 60 Waste Bin, Black, 60L

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat-packed metal waste bin kit., 15 Sep 2014
Not what I was expecting! This product is delivered as a flat-packed kit of parts, that doesn't fit together as easily as the assembly diagrams would suggest! Not wanting to damage it before I could use it, I returned it to Amazon! I have npw ordered a proper, plastic, bin, at a fraction of the cost! I wish I'd read all the other 1-star reviews before ordering this!

Tea Towels (Large Size: 30" X 20") 100% Cotton Professional Grade Set of 10 - Super Absorbent Kitchen Towels in Vintage White with Green Stripes - Unique Herringbone Design for Fast Drying & Low Lint - The Best Towels For Your Kitchen Guaranteed
Offered by Smartz Outlets

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional tea towels, 25 July 2014
I had been at loggerheads with my housekeeper about what tea towels were for, as she constantly left the three that I already owned, soaking wet, so that whenever I wanted to remove a hot baking tray from the oven, I burnt my hands! I trawled the Amazon pages until I found what I was looking for - almost plain white ones. They arrived fairly soon, but the housekeeper - Rose - as soon as she saw them, started using them for mopping spills & got them soaking wet! Most TV chefs use tea towels for handling hot pans! For mopping-up, I use Plenty kitchen towel! Not Rose - dyed-in-the-wool as she is! Even the seller thinks tea towels are for mopping-up only & supplies information by email for keeping them super-absorbent! These tea towels are perfect for removing hot baking trays & other pots from the oven, but are a tad too thick for removing Uncle Ben's rice time tubs from the microwave! I just can't get a good purchase on the tubs! Apart from that, they're absolutely spiffing & fantabulous! 10/10!

One Dozen Superfine White Cotton Men's Handkerchiefs
One Dozen Superfine White Cotton Men's Handkerchiefs
Offered by The Planet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Man-sized men's hankies!, 27 May 2014
Being a king-sized male (7 feet tall), I've found that average-sized hankies are a tad on the small side & wanted something much bigger! These hankies certainly fit the bill! They are huge! They're soft, too. I would would certainly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a hearty hankie! In fact, when my cleaner was here last week, she opened one out, before asking me if I could get her some! Delivery is awesome too, as they arrived the following day!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8