Profile for Mr. G. WOODWARD > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. WOODWARD

Mr. G. WOODWARD (Coventry, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Black Wind Howlin'
Black Wind Howlin'
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues babe!, 1 May 2015
This review is from: Black Wind Howlin' (Audio CD)
Dead good! Can't wait for the next one!

Men's JULIAN II Touch & Close Slippers Machine Washable X-Wide Fitting NAVY size 13
Offered by The Slippers Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy slippers, 1 May 2015
Perfect! I wear them 24/7 as they don't fall off in bed!

Pentafunk
Pentafunk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gear CD!, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pentafunk (Audio CD)
To paraphrase a classic Who album, this CD is "Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy"! There's nothing I can add to that!

Mental Revolution
Mental Revolution

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish!, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mental Revolution (Audio CD)
Swedish pop-rock. Pleasant enough, bordering on heavy, but unplayed for two months!

Ride on
Ride on
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Erm! I played this once & it was jolly ..., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Ride on (Audio CD)
Erm! I played this once & it was jolly typical THC, but then my last cleaner moved it & I don't know where it is now, so I can't say anymore!

10 Double Sided Neon Plastic Nail Brushes
10 Double Sided Neon Plastic Nail Brushes

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential manicure brushes!, 28 Oct. 2014
You know that black stuff that appears from nowhere & becomes trapped behind your fingernails? Well, these brushes - with a little liquid hand cleanser - will kick Mr & Mrs Blackstuff into the boonies! After using these brushes, my fingernails have been singing from the rooftops, they're so happy to be so clean!

Logitech Z150 Speaker - Midnight Black
Logitech Z150 Speaker - Midnight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value PC speakers., 19 Oct. 2014
I've had these speakers for a few days now & have been trying several different clips on You Tube to guage the sound quality. The best quality up to now was El Diablo Rojo, by Texas Hippie Coalition, which made my friend nearly fall off her chair, but just now, I watched Steve Stevens demonstrating a Roland G-5 VG Stratocaster & the sound was crystal clear with not even a hint of tinniness! I would recommend these speakers to anybody!

1 Dozen Soft Replacement Tips for The Friendly Swede® Thin-Tip High Precision Stylus Pen + Cleaning Cloth - Retail Packaging (S Rubber Tip)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential accessory for stylus pens!, 13 Oct. 2014
What would I have done if the tip of my pen had just become defunct? Use another pen? Hardly! The perfect companion to my stylus pens order! A no-brainer, really!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 8:01 PM BST

Extra Long Premium Thin Tip Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 XXL High Precision Universal Gaming Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Black/Red/Silver, 7.3-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pens for disabled fingers!, 13 Oct. 2014
As I have desensitised fingers (neuropathy), these stylus pens are a boon! They're easy to hold & enable me to make precise icon selections on my touchscreen phone, whereas with just my fingers, the phone takes on a mind of its own! 10/10 for innovation! Brilliant!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 8:13 PM BST

Tea Towel Check Design Pack of 10
Tea Towel Check Design Pack of 10
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Housekeeper's Delight!, 27 Sept. 2014
My housekeeper is of the Old School variety & eschews the use of paper kitchen towels! She insists on cloth towels & within five minutes on her first day, she'd soaked all of my souvenir tea towels that I'd collected 30 years ago! I bought some plain white ones for myself, for handling hot pans, but as soon as dear old Rosie spotted them, they were soaking wet, so I had to get some dedicated Rose cloths! These fit the bill perfectly! The check design identifies them as hers straight away! Great stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9